UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Lovely finish from Wakeling who blasted it first time from Flynn's ball in. Was too busy watching Tavares celebrate and then they go up the other end and score a header. Ill discipline and Tavares knows what he has to do now to save a lot of this lots career's. 

Annoyingly we should have equalised and then they go up the other end and make it 3-1.

Tavares hustling big time, absolutely scandalous he's giving them a 2 goal head start with 45 to play. Looking in fine fettle though. Once Terrell Pennant is on this is going to get very nasty for the Birkenhead bin men.

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

Annoyingly we should have equalised and then they go up the other end and make it 3-1.

Tavares hustling big time, absolutely scandalous he's giving them a 2 goal head start with 45 to play. Looking in fine fettle though. Once Terrell Pennant is on this is going to get very nasty for the Birkenhead bin men.

Throw on all the pennants; that's my view.

2 minutes ago, LCFCbwoi said:

Does seem strange to pull Tavares at half time, unless there were orders to pull him at half time for some reason...

He won't be included in the weekends squad.

He has been taken off because we have a shit development squad manager in Beaglehole. The guy should of been sacked 5 years ago

3 minutes ago, LCFCbwoi said:

Does seem strange to pull Tavares at half time, unless there were orders to pull him at half time for some reason...

He’s absolutely spent after all the pre match fluffing he’s had 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Good :ph34r:

#traditionalist 

But in all seriousness, I really don't agree with the academies competing. 

Neither do I.

Hopefully the last 8 will be all football league teams like it should be. 

• Like 1

I've come to the conclusion that they've taken Tavares off at half time, purely to piss Ric off lol

Also screams of the coaches not really wanting to pick him so drag him at first opportunity..

Edited by RowlattsFox