Jump to content
UniFox21

2020/21 Under 23's, U19's, Development ... thread

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

Looks like he has ended up floating around non-league, split by a brief spell in Thailand where he scored this goal, had to turn down my sound because of the commentary when he put the ball in the net lol

 

 

Surprised by that, always looked a tidy player. Thought he’d have a decent career in League One possibly even Championship.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Looks like he has ended up floating around non-league, split by a brief spell in Thailand where he scored this goal, had to turn down my sound because of the commentary when he put the ball in the net lol

 

 

4th tier of Thai football. :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

Surprised by that, always looked a tidy player. Thought he’d have a decent career in League One possibly even Championship.

Certainly strange, he had to drop from playing League Two level with Blackpool to Vanarama North/South with Whitehawk, ended up in even lower leagues outside the conference levels with Hitchin and Bishop Aukland and as mentioned by @Steven strangely the 4th tier of Thai football

 

Now apparently plays for Blyth Spartans who were on just 6 points after 14 games this season before it was ended

 

 

Edited by moore_94
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

A while ago now but what happened to Michael cain? Was doing well on loan at Blackpool then didn’t something happen whilst on loan and then vanish?

He's a big lad but he's in bad shape..,.

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Unders 18s are playing Brighton at Seagrave

 

image.png.12d4765de325856b7ca56d7cd6e351a1.png 

 

Subs: Chibueze (GK), Obi, Kutshitnza, Butterfill, Wormleighton

What a side that is. Braybroke, Fitzhugh, the two Pennants, Marcel-Madivadua and Nelson all highly rated. Don’t think even Beaglehole could mess that crop up. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Some very strange goings on, several of those players have been unavailable to the U23's due to training with the 1st team (supposedly for the rest of the season). Now they are back in the U18's.

 

I hope this is purely to give them game time as there is no U23 game for another week or 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Some very strange goings on, several of those players have been unavailable to the U23's due to training with the 1st team (supposedly for the rest of the season). Now they are back in the U18's.

 

I hope this is purely to give them game time as there is no U23 game for another week or 2.

Yeah, no u23's game till the 19th.

 

Good to see Nelson back from injury. A good game to get him back into the swing of things. I'm sure he'll be straight back into the 23's and then beyond once he's fully match fit ;-)  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites


Promising young defender Shane Flynn has signed a new deal with Leicester City Football Club.

 

- Young defender signs new deal with Leicester City 
- 19-year-old joined the Club’s Academy in July 2018
 
The 19-year-old joined the Academy in July 2018 and has made 18 appearances for the Development Squad in all competitions during the 2020/21 campaign.
 
He has enjoyed an impressive season so far, scoring the equaliser against Salford City in the EFL Trophy to take the game to penalties, which the Foxes subsequently won to progress to the Third Round of the competition.
 
Flynn’s standout performances have seen him rewarded with a place on the First Team bench against Brighton & Hove Albion in the Premier League, while he was also part of Leicester City’s UEFA Europa League squads earlier this season.

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, moore_94 said:


Promising young defender Shane Flynn has signed a new deal with Leicester City Football Club.

 

- Young defender signs new deal with Leicester City 
- 19-year-old joined the Club’s Academy in July 2018
 
The 19-year-old joined the Academy in July 2018 and has made 18 appearances for the Development Squad in all competitions during the 2020/21 campaign.
 
He has enjoyed an impressive season so far, scoring the equaliser against Salford City in the EFL Trophy to take the game to penalties, which the Foxes subsequently won to progress to the Third Round of the competition.
 
Flynn’s standout performances have seen him rewarded with a place on the First Team bench against Brighton & Hove Albion in the Premier League, while he was also part of Leicester City’s UEFA Europa League squads earlier this season.

2024 as the article don’t say 🤪

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shobbers said:

Development squad away to West Ham tonight but doesn't look like it will be available to watch anywhere online

Have we been banned from watching it? There’ve not steamed any games for ages

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Yes, allegedly Anne Robinson on Points of View received a number of complaints from watchers because of the style of football from Beaglehole. 

Steve’s pulled the plug, Ric. He’shad enough. You’re going to have to sincerely apologise.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...