Jump to content
AKCJ

Francisco Trincão

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The_77 said:

What an obvious waste of time from the club. 
 

Also well done by all of the Barcelona experts on this thread who had it all figured out that FCB had no choice but to sell Trincao to Leicester City. 

This is obviously a smokescreen for Messi. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The_77 said:

What an obvious waste of time from the club. 
 

Also well done by all of the Barcelona experts on this thread who had it all figured out that FCB had no choice but to sell Trincao to Leicester City. 

No offence meant, but if your naive enough to believe everything in the Transfer forum, it’s possibly best to avoid!

 

I try and take everything with a pinch of salt, as hard as it can be, as it’s nice to dream 👌

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, turkish14 said:

No offence meant, but if your naive enough to believe everything in the Transfer forum, it’s possibly best to avoid!

 

I try and take everything with a pinch of salt, as hard as it can be, as it’s nice to dream 👌

I think you misinterpreted my post 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/08/2020 at 08:10, The_77 said:

Also well done by all of the Barcelona experts on this thread who had it all figured out that FCB had no choice but to sell Trincao to Leicester City. 

To be fair mate, at the time they weren't about to shift a player on £900k a week and one on £600k a week out of the club.... safe to say their finances just improved dramatically lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AjcW said:

To be fair mate, at the time they weren't about to shift a player on £900k a week and one on £600k a week out of the club.... safe to say their finances just improved dramatically lol 

Messi is on even more from what I've read more like 1.2 million a week. Point well made though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...