Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Fantasy Premier League 2020/2021

20 hours ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Planned to captain Salah for GW 12 against Fulham but now I’m not so sure with him playing 98 minutes!!

if not for the spurs game 72 hours after I’d still be expecting Salah to play 70-80 mins but now he’ll surely get some kind of rest. Nightmare scenario.

Will happen a lot to most players over the next month with games every few days, fantasy football managers worst nightmare! 

4 hours ago, BroughtonFox said:

Will happen a lot to most players over the next month with games every few days, fantasy football managers worst nightmare! 

I think you can usually at least half plan for that though, Klopp’s mindless decision to play a handful of first team players and Salah in particular for the whole meaningless game shocked everyone. Laughable when he was playing the victim, bleating about congested fixtures.

On 10/12/2020 at 09:18, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Planned to captain Salah for GW 12 against Fulham but now I’m not so sure with him playing 98 minutes!!

if not for the spurs game 72 hours after I’d still be expecting Salah to play 70-80 mins but now he’ll surely get some kind of rest. Nightmare scenario.

Agreed. I was gonna put Salah but in but then saw they've to Spurs in 3 days. I think Jota might play at the expense of one of Salah (Jota got dropped for Wolves last week but did play the other night too).

Edit: I just put Mane in.

Edited by Fox92

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

Agreed. I was gonna put Salah but in but then saw they've to Spurs in 3 days. I think Jota might play at the expense of one of Salah or Mane (Jota got dropped for Wolves last week but did play the other night too).

I'm undecided if I should do it.

Jota picked up a knock according to the presser.

Klopp logic will probably mean he plays the whole game against Fulham though 🙄

I own Jota and Salah and I’ve got 2 free transfers but I’m really unsure how to mitigate this. Mane is probably the safest bet of the all pool attackers but I’m not getting rid of Salah under any circumstances, he is must have IMO.

57 this week, not as horrific as first feared as Saturday's matches were awful for me.

Had 2 free transfers so swapped Jota and Kilman for Dias and Lookman so have a squad that will generally all play.

Was tempted by De Bruyne as tripe captain for midweek but guessing its best to wait until double gameweeks to play the special options.

29 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Was going to sell my soul and captain Kane for the weekend given his record against us but decided to captain Fernandes instead. 

Still vice captained him though so still a bit of a Judas.

I set Kane as my captain because he always scores against us but also in hope I jinx in him, considering I seem to jinx everybody else.

I got 29 points this week, just lol

40 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Was going to sell my soul and captain Kane for the weekend given his record against us but decided to captain Fernandes instead. 

i am tempted to triple captain him.... That will then surely jinx him 

13 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I set Kane as my captain because he always scores against us but also in hope I jinx in him, considering I seem to jinx everybody else.

I got 29 points this week, just lol

2 minutes ago, goose2010 said:

i am tempted to triple captain him.... That will then surely jinx him 

Good idea actually!

8 hours ago, Nalis said:

I've captained him and transferred in Son.