Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Fantasy Premier League 2020/2021

The yo-yo saga between Kilman and Saiss now continues-  Saiss is now back in.   Enter the resident friendly Wolves fan to advise-  @The Bear  what are your take on this mate?    I also transferred Neto last week and it paid off against Chelsea,  would he indeed be a better option than Podence long term?

Considering transferring in Dier instead given Spurs'  dramatic improvement in their defence.  

• Like 1

Kilman seems to have dropped out of the reckoning for the time being. He only came in because of injuries and Saiss getting Covid. I'd expect Saiss to stay in the team for now as long as we stay in a back three. If we switch to a back four again it'll be Boly + Coady. Those two and Semedo seem the only nailed on starters in defence at the minute, as whilst Marcal is playing well at LB/LWB at the moment, Ait-Nouri is always a more attacking option there for the lower teams we face. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Bear said:

Kilman seems to have dropped out of the reckoning for the time being. He only came in because of injuries and Saiss getting Covid. I'd expect Saiss to stay in the team for now as long as we stay in a back three. If we switch to a back four again it'll be Boly + Coady. Those two and Semedo seem the only nailed on starters in defence at the minute, as whilst Marcal is playing well at LB/LWB at the moment, Ait-Nouri is always a more attacking option there for the lower teams we face. 

Fair play for being patient to answer all Wolves based questions in this thread.   Feel free to ask anyone of us which Leicester City players are worthwhile transferring in-  given our current unpredictable form I cannot say there is anyone that I can confidently recommend lol 

4 minutes ago, The Blur said:

Fair play for being patient to answer all Wolves based questions in this thread.   Feel free to ask anyone of us which Leicester City players are worthwhile transferring in-  given our current unpredictable form I cannot say there is anyone that I can confidently recommend lol 

Cheers. Given that I come on here quite often and work with a bunch of Leicester STHs I generally know what's going on. 

One of them I was chatting to today wants "Maddison and his silly flicks" out of the team as Praet/Tielemans are better together. 

Edited by The Bear

2 hours ago, The Blur said:

@The BearI also transferred Neto last week and it paid off against Chelsea,  would he indeed be a better option than Podence long term?

Sorry, only spotted this after reading back. 

I'd say yeah stick with Neto. He's more direct and likes to run at players and shoot as often as possible. Plus his crossing and dead ball delivery is excellent when he's on set-pieces. Podence prefers floating around using his close skills to beat players, but also likes to get in the box and will also score a few too. 

Edited by The Bear

On 19/12/2020 at 08:53, Nalis said:

Went for Kane as captain in the end, as others have said I hope that jinxs him.

On 19/12/2020 at 13:57, Facecloth said:

Have you taken Kane and out too by any chance :fc:

17 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

Triple captained Kane just to jinx it lol

Good work everyone

• Haha 2

Yeah that cancellation is why I have first team players for their respective clubs on my bench (albeit useless ones like Brewster).

Saying that, I forgot I had Ryan on my bench and his value has dropped below the cheapest first time keeper.