Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Fantasy Premier League 2020/2021

Couple more questions from a first time FPL player:

Do the bench boost / triple captain type things impact the scoring for the cup?

How regular/unusual is it for players to have multiple fixtures in a game week? Should I be triple captaining a player, like Vardy, who has two fixtures in a given week?

6 minutes ago, Detroit Blues said:

How regular/unusual is it for players to have multiple fixtures in a game week? Should I be triple captaining a player, like Vardy, who has two fixtures in a given week?

Yep, boosts count towards score for the cup. 

The multiple games in a game week usually happen in the 2nd half of the season and this is even more likely with the postponements recently, as well as FA Cup ties taking over weekends throughout March and April. 

Depending on who the games are against its worth triple captain in a double-gameweek definitely. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, Detroit Blues said:

Stan has answered your questions better than I could but just to add that you cant use more than one boost in a gameweek.

• Thanks 1

There's someone I'm playing in a draft league and he's one of those that doesn't look at their team or make changes/transactions after the season begins.

He already has 29 points on his bench (who will come in) and it really angers me how lucky he's got so far this game-week lol 

Edited by StanSP

On 14/01/2021 at 16:14, StanSP said:

Yep, boosts count towards score for the cup. 

The multiple games in a game week usually happen in the 2nd half of the season and this is even more likely with the postponements recently, as well as FA Cup ties taking over weekends throughout March and April. 

Depending on who the games are against its worth triple captain in a double-gameweek definitely. 

I have always wondered whether if that is case as I do worry about triple captaining a player in double week only for the player to be rested for one of these matches.   All about picking the right team with right circumstances.   Man City was a big no for last couple of seasons under Pep for an example.

On 17/01/2021 at 21:31, The Blur said:

I have always wondered whether if that is case as I do worry about triple captaining a player in double week only for the player to be rested for one of these matches.   All about picking the right team with right circumstances.   Man City was a big no for last couple of seasons under Pep for an example.

Its always a risk isnt it. Saying that, it looks like Pep is a bit more consistent these days. Could be wrong when they play Villa though!

16 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Its always a risk isnt it. Saying that, it looks like Pep is a bit more consistent these days. Could be wrong when they play Villa though!

Aye Pep is different this season but I think injuries and loss of form have forced his hand a bit. 

16 hours ago, Nalis said:

KDB subbed off in the 59th minute :mad:

Does someone in Pep's league have De Bruyne as triple captain or something?

It’s me - whoever I captain seems to get nothing then the next they do well.

Or if I change someone they suddenly get points.

Like Barnes for you guys !