Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

ROSE

4 minutes ago, wardyfox86 said:

Spurs apparently interested in Reguillon. We're sat here waiting, so we can sign the player he's ousting...

Feels like a wake up call in terms of where we lie in the Premier League pecking order. 

Surprised we've not been linked. He's mint

Maybe we had no choice but to sell Chilwell because the club need the money hence the less than expected fee. If he wanted to go player power and all that a detrimental effect on the squad if he stayed (or the club need the money) and it was done without a plan. Now we r looking for a replacement frantically it seems. 

Rose was very good member of a Totteringham team that regularly achieved highly.  He was a regular England player.  As a comparison,  he would be  better signing than Simpson  was when we signed him.  Simpson won the premier league (not single handed).  

Rose could be a good loan signing,  He and Chilwell are not too far apart.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, majaco said:

Rose was very good member of a Totteringham team that regularly achieved highly.  He was a regular England player.  As a comparison,  he would be  better signing than Simpson  was when we signed him.  Simpson won the premier league (not single handed).  

Rose could be a good loan signing,  He and Chilwell are not too far apart.

Not a bad take.

• Like 2

Wouldn't be my first choice but wouldn't be a bad stop gap for a season.

I don't see him as having a bad attitude but as a guy who speaks his mind even if it's not popular. I don't have a problem with that. Would rather that than the banal guff we hear most footballers come out with.

Edited by Paddy.
  • Like 2