Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NasPb

ROSE

18 minutes ago, Nuneatonfox in Manchester said:

Can’t stand Rose, I’d hate it if I had to support him.
Always dives, always moans, not very good and he doesn’t even like football.

Against Spuds in the Cup he cheated either by getting them a penalty or one of our players sent off.  Still wouldn’t mind him though or maybe I’ve listened to Glenn Hoddle too much on commentary?

On 28/08/2020 at 23:10, Claridge said:

Did you not watch the games he played in? Great delivery, awful defending at times.needs a year on loan at least

Sorry for the late reply. I don’t disagree with that. What I’m saying is if the club want to put faith in him I will too.

11 hours ago, dooflip said:

Sorry for the late reply. I don’t disagree with that. What I’m saying is if the club want to put faith in him I will too.

Me too, did brilliant, as he was thrown in at the deep end. Needs more experience in a more forgiving environment that’s all

1 hour ago, Claridge said:

Me too, did brilliant, as he was thrown in at the deep end. Needs more experience in a more forgiving environment that’s all

I agree. Though I also think he’s at a higher level than chilwell was when he was first starting. So lots of promise.

10 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

So up his own arse! You’re  average lad and Mourinho wants to play someone else, get over yourself. Don’t think there’s anyone more full of shit than this guy.

I might be in the minority but I don't think there is anything wrong with what he did challenging Mourinho. Mourinho could barely look at him when he was talking to him. I thought fair play to Rose. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, manders86 said:

I might be in the minority but I don't think there is anything wrong with what he did challenging Mourinho. Mourinho could barely look at him when he was talking to him. I thought fair play to Rose. 

I agree there is nothing wrong with challenge, but watching it myself he came across as aggressive and confrontational rather than challenging.

In the documentary interview he made the point that CB and RB’s were played in his position when he is available, which is entirely valid. However in the exchange with José he didn’t make this point, unless it was cut.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, stu said:

I agree there is nothing wrong with challenge, but watching it myself he came across as aggressive and confrontational rather than challenging.

In the documentary interview he made the point that CB and RB’s were played in his position when he is available, which is entirely valid. However in the exchange with José he didn’t make this point, unless it was cut.

I'd have probably got a bit confrontational too if I'm being honest. Don't get me wrong I think Rose is awful, but he was told he wasn't playing because of a bad performance, but when he challenged Jose about the performance of the defense it was just dismissed. Can't say one thing and not back it up. 

Put that into normal life, if your work colleague is taking home more bonus than you, but you're doing just as much work, you'd be pretty pee'd off with your manager if you were told that it was because you had 1 bad day last month, especially if the rest of your team have made the same mistakes 

...... not that I'm speaking from experience :whistle:

• Like 1

Without seeing other interactions between disgruntled players and managers, it’s hard to see if Rose is being out of order. 
I think if you are playing at that high of a level, you are naturally going to be protective over your career if it feels like it’s being unnecessarily (rightly or wrongly) stunted.

1 hour ago, jmono84 said:

I think they were looking at each other just the camera angles... the guys a nob, just can’t face it the manager doesn’t rate him and don’t wanna play him.

Well the manager should tell him that then.  If he thinks he is better in training than an underperforming back line, and CBs are playing in his position then he should absolutley call this out to the manager, and the manager should be honest with him.