Jump to content
davieG

Our Internationals 2020/21

Recommended Posts

Classic mitrovic. 

 

Great bottle from Scotland with the penalties to be fair. 

 

Not sure if I'm happy or not to be honest, the thought of losing to Scotland scares me but it will be a great occasion. Please fans be allowed, will some great scenes in London that day. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RowlattsFox said:

Classic mitrovic. 

 

Great bottle from Scotland with the penalties to be fair. 

 

Not sure if I'm happy or not to be honest, the thought of losing to Scotland scares me but it will be a great occasion. Please fans be allowed, will some great scenes in London that day. 

That’s not a chance in hell will England loose to Scotland 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Foxy_Bear said:

We're in a Major tournament.....

 

Not really sure what to do with myself. Feel like greetin. 

Chuffed for you mate. Just prey fans are back by next June

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gonnabeblueforever said:

My son is actually crying, he was one week old when we played in France 1998 and has already got hotel booked in London and Czechia.

I was 12..... remember it well. That Tom Boyd OG against Brazil!

Edited by Foxy_Bear
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Be interesting to hear Alan Brazil vomiting his hangover out in the morning

Was thinking the same.  He will probably pull a sickie and Laura ‘Arsenal TV’ Woods will be dragged in to replace him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TamworthFoxes said:

Two very poor sides.

England could name a 3rd choice team and brush either aside with ease.

To play Israel and Serbia to get to a finals and not manage to beat either is telling.

I agree, but Scotland came through. Without the extended format and nations league, they wouldn’t stand a chance, but that is how it is now. Anyway, it should be a good game at Wembley, always is a great atmosphere against Scotland 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

I agree, but Scotland came through. Without the extended format and nations league, they wouldn’t stand a chance, but that is how it is now. Anyway, it should be a good game at Wembley, always is a great atmosphere against Scotland 

Any rivalry with Scotland reminds me very much of our rivalry with Coventry.

Years ago we were true rivals, now it only exists if you dislike them purely because you know they hate us. In terms of quality on the pitch Scotland are as far away from us as Coventry are us. 
Basically different stratosphere’s.

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Jonny Evans playing 120 minutes for NI tonight!..

And at fault for Slovakia's second goal.

I hope hes rested on sunday as I'd be really concerned and p*ssed off if he plays that much football around injurys and with liverpool next.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

Was thinking the same.  He will probably pull a sickie and Laura ‘Arsenal TV’ Woods will be dragged in to replace him.

He loves a sickie, but surely he'll do everything he can to get on the air to cheer about it? Been a while since Scotland have done anything like this

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...