Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Hamza Choudhury

18 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

He won’t leave without a replacement, but agree with those saying he’s not good enough. Might get decent money for him given his age and nationality, replacing with the previously linked William Carvalho might make sense? 

rather have someone like Diallo from Brest tbh, fits the model of signing we've brought in, being young with loads of potential too, weve been interested before too

21 minutes ago, FoxinNotts said:

Don’t forget, all this talk of Gray and Hamza leaving, we need to have a certain number of home grown players

We'd still have 12 (only need 8) even in the 1st team squad. Including the 4 "Trained by Leicester" (Barnes, Thomas, KDH, Darnell)

i agree he wont go anywhere atm... but he isnt a DM anyway so the only other option is we sign a highly rated young proper DM that's happy to be on the bench for a year and be in development. But i trust BR to make the call

Edited by les-tah

44 minutes ago, Blanchflower78 said:

Doesnt go anywhere until Jan now Wilfs news

I think the opposite. We might now feel we need more of a DCM than a box to box midfielder and with limited funds we could sell Hamza for £10-12m and get someone more suitable whilst Wilf is out. 

6 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I think the opposite. We might now feel we need more of a DCM than a box to box midfielder and with limited funds we could sell Hamza for £10-12m and get someone more suitable whilst Wilf is out. 

Can we really afford to be stacking up on DCM's to cover a short term injury. Mendy is good enough for me with a proper back four behind him. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Keep him. Let him run around the defensive half like a headless chicken with a few red cards to boot, viola 🤗

He can play a slightly oversized Violin? Definitely keep him, might be useful next time we win the league and need some live music for the last home match celebration.

• Haha 1

Choudhury is a footballer with great potential but I really doubt he will be any good if he keeps getting benched and asked to play in a system that doesn't suit his strengths. If we could sign someone like McGregor I would loan him out to West Brom, think he would actually do really well for them. For his sake and the clubs sake I hope that happens, can't see his future in a system like Rodgers' unless he really transforms himself.

• Like 1

On 24/09/2020 at 09:42, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Admittedly I've not seen as much of him as others but I think he's worth persevering with a little bit longer. If you can get a little bit more football and composure coached into him he'd be a very handy player. There's not many midfielders around now who are aggressive in the tackle like he is. He's played a fair amount of premier league football for his age so he has something. Not that we could afford him but I'd have him as Brown's replacement in a minute!

£10m + Hamza for McGregor 🤷‍♂️

Hamza is a tricky one - he’s no closer to being first choice, but he is a decent guy to have in the squad. If I’m honest I see him leaving in a couple of years without having made it as a consistent starter, but I reckon he’ll have a decent career in the Championship. I hope I’m wrong and he really kicks on, but I’m not seeing it at the moment.

• 4 weeks later...