StanSP

West Brom (A) - 13/09/2020 - Match Thread

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

I am behind it and I am neither young, bored or rich and I’ve never destroyed anything in my life? Apart from maybe the odd tub of caramel chew chew ice cream. Terrorist organisation?!? Jesus Christ haha. I genuinely don’t know how to answer that. X 

So you aren't behind it then, the people really behind would hate you just as much as they hate me. 

Look up the 7 people that have just been arrested in New York and tell me you are in support of scumbags like that. 

I am against racism, I am also against anarchy and people thinking they can do and say what ever they want and call anyone against them a racist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
Just now, Long Eaton Fox said:

Can you all just shut up about BLM for now and support Leicester:scarf::scarf::scarf:

No on both, unfortunately.

But we can obsessively moan about both with the best.

2 minutes ago, Cujek said:

So you aren't behind it then, the people really behind would hate you just as much as they hate me. 

Look up the 7 people that have just been arrested in New York and tell me you are in support of scumbags like that. 

I am against racism, I am also against anarchy and people thinking they can do and say what ever they want and call anyone against them a racist.

Mate I support the statement “black lives matter”. 

• Like 1