Think we've all known for a while a fit Mendy is a really useful player. I don't think we look good with two defensive midfielders so expect him to warm the bench when Ndidi returns to midfield but definitely very happy with him in the squad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

First 20mins I was a bit frustrated as he doing everything so slowly. Just didn’t seem to be able to get the ball out of his feet and pick a forward pass, although it felt like the whole team were the same. After that, he was class. 

Perfect player for us really - seems content with his bit part role, never really lets us down and is pretty inexpensive 

• Like 1

The new Welsh Xavi. And I say that with the highest praise for Joe Allen and all the other players who do the dirty work unappreciated by most fans. A master class today and drove their midfield crazy.

Like a new signing today. Got stuck in and played with intelligence, guile and an understanding that forward passing needs to be a part of Leicester's CDM. He's got a future after all and it should serve as an example to all the posts suggesting we were making a mistake by giving him an extension that he does have the ability.