Jump to content

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, Gerard said:

 

Not sure why you want to fill the squad up with mediocrity.

 

We already have Perez, Albrighton and Gray who are adequate, we needed to pick a player who improves on all of them and go with it. Not buy a couple and hope one of them steps up. Just hope Under is that guy.

Personal I don’t think either are bad. Both improve our squad imo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

There's enough people reporting its a done deal and nobody like Abrasive has come in here to pour water on the coals. Its probably wrapped up. Don't think you need to go microanalysing the club social media for confirmation. Just relax and wait for an announcement. 

Cue @Abrasive fox entering the thread.

 

tenor.gif?itemid=16120916

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

There's enough people reporting its a done deal and nobody like Abrasive has come in here to pour water on the coals. Its probably wrapped up. Don't think you need to go microanalysing the club social media for confirmation. Just relax and wait for an announcement. 

Definitely relaxed, as you said looks as though it's a done deal. Would be nice to see the club go down a different route of announcement to be fair though.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, dormelcfc said:

I might be being very speculative here but the club's socials MIGHT be providing some clues about Under.

 

The clip of Cags scoring they've retweeted and as far as I'm aware, the club rarely retweet their own tweets. And they've just tweeted a picture of Izzet in response to something from EA.

 

Tenuous I know but could be something clever like Newcastle did with the Ryan Fraser announcement a few weeks ago.

Likely because there are tens of thousands of Turkish people following every tweet the club is sending at the moment (Announce Under) so might as well cash in on the free likes/retweets and subsequent exposure.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Cengiz has very big advantage to show his potential by working more and more .. The advantage name is Brendan Rodgers. I can see Mr. Rodger's charecteristic is the most positive contribution on the player. I can see his big positive atmospher he makes his team and I really respect this manager. Lei fan what I suggest you support your Manager because he is one of the most succesful manager I have ever seen. Being succesfull is not only to gain result but to create good friendship and positive team atmosphere that Mr. Rodgers deserve to be respected.. My opinion is Cengiz will be very happy with Leicester team with Brendan Rodgers, AND THEİR VERY GOOD TEAM MATES and ÇAĞLAR  ..I can see the good friendship in the team especially Wardy is very positive and other players. I like them their playing of style . Very helpul and not selfish.. Before I watched Everton and found everton players -sorry to say that- have lack of this attitude  little bit.. 

Welcome to the forum and thanks for your input on our Turkish players and your interest in our club.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

 

He's a non EU player so he's subject work permit applications etc. Obviously that's a formality given he's a Turkey regular but you're still not going to announce anything until you're sure. 

 

He's not gonna play against Burnley regardless so eh. 

Ah let's call the deal off then :ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Cengiz has very big advantage to show his potential by working more and more .. The advantage name is Brendan Rodgers. I can see Mr. Rodger's charecteristic is the most positive contribution on the player. I can see his big positive atmospher he makes his team and I really respect this manager. Lei fan what I suggest you support your Manager because he is one of the most succesful manager I have ever seen. Being succesfull is not only to gain result but to create good friendship and positive team atmosphere that Mr. Rodgers deserve to be respected.. My opinion is Cengiz will be very happy with Leicester team with Brendan Rodgers, AND THEİR VERY GOOD TEAM MATES and ÇAĞLAR  ..I can see the good friendship in the team especially Wardy is very positive and other players. I like them their playing of style . Very helpul and not selfish.. Before I watched Everton and found everton players -sorry to say that- have lack of this attitude  little bit.. 

Deffo Brendan’s mum 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

The Turkish posters, seem much more informative and pleasant than the Albanians that Spammed the forums and Facebook.

Have we bid for Xhaka now?:ph34r:

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

The Turkish posters, seem much more informative and pleasant than the Albanians that Spammed the forums and Facebook.

They the same ones that stabbed Maguires sister? Pesky sods 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Cengiz has very big advantage to show his potential by working more and more .. The advantage name is Brendan Rodgers. I can see Mr. Rodger's charecteristic is the most positive contribution on the player. I can see his big positive atmospher he makes his team and I really respect this manager. Lei fan what I suggest you support your Manager because he is one of the most succesful manager I have ever seen. Being succesfull is not only to gain result but to create good friendship and positive team atmosphere that Mr. Rodgers deserve to be respected.. My opinion is Cengiz will be very happy with Leicester team with Brendan Rodgers, AND THEİR VERY GOOD TEAM MATES and ÇAĞLAR  ..I can see the good friendship in the team especially Wardy is very positive and other players. I like them their playing of style . Very helpul and not selfish.. Before I watched Everton and found everton players -sorry to say that- have lack of this attitude  little bit.. 

lol I've just realised you mean Vardy! I thought you were talking about Danny Ward! I was thinking, 'that's a very familiar way of referring to him, especially as a non-Leicester fan without English as a first language. I follow the club and I've got no idea what our 2nd choice keeper is like a person.' I was thinking you've really done your research!

 

Welcome to the forum, btw. Thanks for all the video links!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, CountrysideFox said:

So is it all but official? Heard this man could be like the Turkish Izzet.

As opposed to our very own Muzzy Izzet who was ..... er .....

 

 

.... the Turkish Izzet? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ali Seyyah
1 hour ago, Mike Oxlong said:

Deffo Brendan’s mum 

Mr Rodgers do not need a mum as for me . But we can do  good friends. Why I have said this all good things for him - you get all this as needles compliments , because , he took Cağlar , give him chance, give him vaule , give him belief and we saw what Cağlar is. He saw his good potential. Thats so much imporant and I mostly like the managers or teachers who give value freedom belief self confidence with his acepptance . I hope I can tell what and why I do respect to Mr Rogers because in Turkey our talented young players have not been taken to be big football players generally they lost in somewhere of their improvement.. May be careless managers or not so intreseted managers. I am Turk and in my university dates I read a good book which ws named Summerville written by Alexander O'neill.. The story is so similar giving acceptance and freedom and good friendly atmosphore, not overreact to students and leave tehm to show their potential and abilities.. So maybe you can find strange this thats not so much widen but consider that this words are not said by a n English Fan- but the situation is similar. My country's childrens are not coming from rich familes and they are coming to the most difficult leauges of the world in front of the eyes of the world . Suddenly their lifes has changed . Cağlar is very good player but before watching Çağlar we knew the abillity of Cengiz.  So , is this Manager not succesful ? Sometime every person could face cracking points of their career, good managers can make a player good player and bad manager can do opposite.. you can left from your job because of bad managers too. 

Edited by Ali Seyyah
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...