9 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

and looks where it got us know

Despite he had been giving the best and deepest player rosters the Liecester ever had, BR and his lack of imagination, lack of game diversity put LCFC in awkward situation.

us??????

Aren't you  a fan of Under rather than the club?

• Like 2
10 hours ago, kiwiturk said:

I believe good coach will create a rotation amongst the players to last longer in every competition

- $80 mil. DeLigt sat on the bench for Juventus today.

- Gundogan who was scoring for Man. City left and right in past 6-7 weeks, sat on the bench in substitute on 79th. Minutes today.

Our rocket scientist Brendan Rogers played Evans, Vardy, Fofana, Madders and Barnsy twice a week and looks where it got us know

Despite he had been giving the best and deepest player rosters the Liecester ever had, BR and his lack of imagination, lack of game diversity put LCFC in awkward situation.

Looks like we have rotated more than most looking at this. I see the teams with the most expensive squads have rotated the most. See a pattern? 

You also need to take in to account that we have had injuries right from the start of the season and like Liverpool, have simply been unable to rotate.

Spurs to my recollection have, and have had the least amount of injuries during the season, and surprise surprise, they have been able to rotate the most. 

1641665372_ScreenShot2021-03-03at14_14_02.png.71b21b3d71eea6289951c7988361c014.png

Every winger is injured and Rodgers would rather change formation than start him lol. This would almost be as bad as Danny Ward missing out when Schmeichel is out. He's clearly not the player people thought he was going to be and some continue to claim he is.

Edited by Facecloth

As he doesn't start today they I think he's done here. I just can't see him being signed unless we have a change in manager or he pulls out some magic from the bag. If he was going to get a chance today would have been it. 

I just don't think he's good enough. He may have been overlooked at times but ultimately he hasn't shown enough in the time he's been on the pitch to warrant a start 

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Every winger is injured and Rodgers would rather change formation than start him lol. This would almost be as bad as Danny Ward missing out when Schmeichel is out. He's clearly not the player people thought he was going to be and continue to claim he is.

Albrighton too, how embarrassing and shows just the lack of quality in wide areas

3 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Albrighton too, how embarrassing and shows just the lack of quality in wide areas

I think he trust Albrighton, but playing him means playing Under too so its a no.

6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Trust him to put a shift in, make good choices and not be a greedy ****.

Yeah, I’m only joking. But I still think watching Albrighton when he’s out of form is incredible frustrating!

2 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Yeah, I’m only joking. But I still think watching Albrighton when he’s out of form is incredible frustrating!

Isn’t that the same with any ‘out of form’ player?  

6 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Not sure about that.

Can see Albrighton coming on for Ricardo. Can’t see Under coming on at all.

Oh I don't think he'll mind Albrighton playing wing back, but he would be unlikely to start him there. So has Albrighton started it would mostly likely be on the wing.

1 minute ago, FoxinNotts said:

To be fair, Brighton at home might suit him for a starting berth 

Looks like the bench again on Saturday then seeing as it’s away 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Think it's bye-bye to Under.

Ironically, didn't want him to come on tonight, as it seems it's the only situation he gets to see any action and he invariably ends up trying to force play.

Brendan has clearly seen enough. 

Just wonder if there is a clause in his loan, based on appearances/minutes

Either way, he will be gone in the summer and the hunt for a winger goes on!

My annoyance with the whole Under isn't really that he doesn't start him or rarely brings him on. If BR doesn't rate him, he doesn't rate him. That's fine. But then why does he use up a space on the bench? Why name him as a sub. Why not have one of the youth there? Just doesn't make sense.