Hahah this thread. He is too greedy but he still offers a million times more than Perez. At least there is always the chance something will happen.

Interestingly I had a text off a non Leicester fan saying he was class just now. Not sure that was based on tonight's performance but I think it's more that they think Perez is garbage.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Interestingly I had a text off a non Leicester fan saying he was class just now. Not sure that was based on tonight's performance but I think it's more that they think Perez is garbage.

Jeez, who does he support? Shepshed Dynamo?

Edited by Paddy.
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Please don’t judge another player on a handful of games like we usually do. The guys really keen to prove himself. He has some nice touches and then let himself down with wrong decision making. He needs a run of games before being declared not good enough.

He's over halfway through his loan, almost two thirds.

Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

Please don’t judge another player on a handful of games like we usually do. The guys really keen to prove himself. He has some nice touches and then let himself down with wrong decision making. He needs a run of games before being declared not good enough.

It’s obvious he has the quality just don’t know if he really fits in.

Think he’s got a lot more to do to get there but also has the talent to make it happen, hopefully he’s not another Gray. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

Hahah this thread. He is too greedy but he still offers a million times more than Perez. At least there is always the chance something will happen.

How did @Underfan get your number?

• Haha 1
Just now, Sol thewall Bamba said:

He's over halfway through his loan, almost two thirds.

How many games has he played, how many has he started. The decision on whether we trigger his option will be made by Brendan behind the scenes. Can he coach him into the city player he wants. No surprise that he is snatching at opportunities. There is some good in his game, he certainly isn’t just “shit”. That’s what I’m saying.

• Like 2
Just now, Mickyblueeyes said:

He's not gonna get a run of games playing like he did tonight though is he. People criticise Perez, but they both gave the ball away equally tonight, but Perez isn't going to be taking a ridiculous 35 yard shot at 0-0 with minutes to go when other options were on. Rodgers trust Albrighton and Perez to play for the team and mostly take the option that benefits the team not just their own ego.

• Like 1

There's a decent player in there.  I thought he was trying too hard tonight, particularly in the first half.

He looks like a player that can be doggo all game but then produce a couple of pieces of quality that could make the difference.

• Like 3

I like him, there is potential there that we could get out of him but the problem that he has is BR doesn't seem to agree. So, any minutes he gets, especially a whole game, he needs to stand up and make it count, make Rodgers change his mind and he didn't do that tonight.