Jump to content

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Underfan said:

What is your valuation on Cengiz moneywise ? How much does he worth? I think you are speaking baseless without any background information and statistics. If Leicester had put a 24 million Euro option that is for sure your bargaining power. 

Honestly, from what I've seen so far, and in the current economic climate, I'd say he's worth about 12m or so. 22m is too steep.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Salt and Vinegar Chip Sticks.

 

42 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

He’d really stand out at Coventry!

Jesus christ! He's only just started to settle down, why are you trying to rile up our angry, Turkish friend!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

 

Jesus christ! He's only just started to settle down, why are you trying to rile up our angry, Turkish friend!

He's been here over 6 months hanging around with his best mate, he's had more than most players would get to settle in, and yet the manager still doesn't trust him until he's the very last option available. Plus all the Turkish fans are interested in are Under and Under playing, even though they finally had to admit he might not be the right player for us after Brighton, they have no interest in the club. Not trying to rile them up, if they don't like what I'm saying about Under they can stop coming on here. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

He's been here over 6 months hanging around with his best mate, he's had more than most players would get to settle in, and yet the manager still doesn't trust him until he's the very last option available. Plus all the Turkish fans are interested in are Under and Under playing, even though they finally had to admit he might not be the right player for us after Brighton, they have no interest in the club. Not trying to rile them up, if they don't like what I'm saying about Under they can stop coming on here. 

I wasn't talking about Ùnder settling down. I was talking about Underfan settling down. The valium has just kicked in and you're trying to set him off again! Lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I cant see Under staying here any longer which means we need a RW in the summer as well as a Striker and midfielder. 

 

Under came with weight, stamina and match fitness issues which took a couple of months where he was visibly slimmer by then. He has been out injured for some time after, played a couple of cameos for the leugue/fa cup but that's about it. He still cant track back and defend or get close to his markers for runs on/off the ball and his rashness is there for all to see. 

 

At his age he shouldn't have any of these issues coming from a team like Roma, but he has and he does. I think BR will already be working the DOF about a suitable player to fit into the team as good as possible. I wish him well...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

I cant see Under staying here any longer which means we need a RW in the summer as well as a Striker and midfielder. 

 


Annnnnd ! .....   he might even go in forTarkowski again .... 

 

Just hope that shopping basket is big enough ...   and the cheque doesn’t bounce at the checkout !

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UHDrive said:

I cant see Under staying here any longer which means we need a RW in the summer as well as a Striker and midfielder. 

 

Under came with weight, stamina and match fitness issues which took a couple of months where he was visibly slimmer by then. He has been out injured for some time after, played a couple of cameos for the leugue/fa cup but that's about it. He still cant track back and defend or get close to his markers for runs on/off the ball and his rashness is there for all to see. 

 

At his age he shouldn't have any of these issues coming from a team like Roma, but he has and he does. I think BR will already be working the DOF about a suitable player to fit into the team as good as possible. I wish him well...

I completely trust BR’s judgement on a player but I will be genuinely sad if Under is binned as I had high hopes of what he could do for us .I really hope he gets some proper game time this season or I will always wonder what he was capable of 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's obvious by now that Brendan doesn't trust Under as a starter. 

 

He'll play Albrighton, Perez or go to wing backs before considering Under for that RW slot. It's a shame because he does look like he's got some raw qualities, but the fact he fluffed his lines in the Brighton game might make it difficult to come back. 

 

When Brendan gives him another start he really needs to stand out. Otherwise I can only see us looking elsewhere next season 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I think it's obvious by now that Brendan doesn't trust Under as a starter. 

 

He'll play Albrighton, Perez or go to wing backs before considering Under for that RW slot. It's a shame because he does look like he's got some raw qualities, but the fact he fluffed his lines in the Brighton game might make it difficult to come back. 

 

When Brendan gives him another start he really needs to stand out. Otherwise I can only see us looking elsewhere next season 

Well no, he needs to do the basics. Trying to stand out with being greedy, taking ridiculous shots and not tracking back are why he's struggling to gain the managers trust. All the qualities people say he has are all the same that Gray had, but they seem to have similar failings too. We just got rid of him, so no idea why we are desperate to sign another.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Well no, he needs to do the basics. Trying to stand out with being greedy, taking ridiculous shots and not tracking back are why he's struggling to gain the managers trust. All the qualities people say he has are all the same that Gray had, but they seem to have similar failings too. We just got rid of him, so no idea why we are desperate to sign another.

I actually agree with you and haven't seen enough from CU yet to suggest we should be parting with millions to buy him. When I said "standing out" that doesn't just mean performing like a show pony, but looking like he fits as part of the wider team and understands his role. 

 

If he does get a start he needs to try and perform and do all the things you've mentioned. I just think he has some raw materials to work with. 

Edited by Jobyfox
Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks pretty obvious he won’t be here next season, i can see 3 players coming in the summertime, a striker, attacking midfielder and a right winger.

 

If we can get champions league and keep the same players, we’re going to have fantastic squad next season

 

What a time to be a Leicester fan.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I think it's obvious by now that Brendan doesn't trust Under as a starter. 

 

He'll play Albrighton, Perez or go to wing backs before considering Under for that RW slot. It's a shame because he does look like he's got some raw qualities, but the fact he fluffed his lines in the Brighton game might make it difficult to come back. 

 

When Brendan gives him another start he really needs to stand out. Otherwise I can only see us looking elsewhere next season 

I think he was unfortunate against Brighton in that he was in front of a young player making his debut, however good that debut was. The only fair way would be to try him for a full game with Ricardo behind him. Perez has had dozens of chances in the last two seasons in that same role and failed so I don't think it's unreasonable to give Under a chance there. He'd have to really stink the place out to be a worse option in that particular wide right position. With Perez possibly out through injury and possibly Albrighton needing a rest before the weekend, there's no better time than our midweek game in Europe. Training is one thing, live match play is something completely different to judge a player properly. 

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Pants. Bin.

 

I may have said that before? But he’s offered nothing at all since playing the minnows of the EL group stage.

 

He’s left footed, Gray isn’t. Literally the only reason to prefer him to Dimmy.

 

Shame. Was quite excited when we signed him

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Pants. Bin.

 

I may have said that before? But he’s offered nothing at all since playing the minnows of the EL group stage.

 

He’s left footed, Gray isn’t. Literally the only reason to prefer him to Dimmy.

 

Shame. Was quite excited when we signed him

Come on mate. That is harsh. He got on late and hardly seen the ball. He tracked back and defended. All we could ask really. The whole team performance was poor and after Hamza got on, we only had 3 attacking minded players on the pitch if you count Tielemans out who was sitting far too deep and had not seen much of the ball too. Amartey is not a wing back and he offered nothing in support in attack. If Vardy remained on with Nachos, perhaps Under had more to aim and play with up front, but our player selection and formation were too defensively minded.

Edited by Tom12345
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...