1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

Are you blind? He literally defined dreadful. 

Yes, but so was everyone else. He never took his chance, you can see why he's not playing regularly though.

I think at first I thought all his tricks were clever and well planned. I’m now looking at him and thinking he doesn’t have a clue what he’s going to do next. 

He’s Musa with a good touch 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Everyone was shit tonight just certain melts on here like to scapegoat him for everything. 

He saw more of the ball than most, and fluffed it at literally every single opportunity. I'll wait to see his match stats. 

Edited by SecretPro
1 minute ago, SecretPro said:

He saw more of the ball than most, and fluffed it at literally every single opportunity. I'll wait to see his match stats. 

I know he didn’t have a good game, my point was plenty of others didn’t either 

He was the only player, including those that came on, that looked like offering anything in an attacking sense at any point. I mean it was still shit in the end and there’s a clearly a reason won’t even bring him on so looks like another poor attempt to sign a wide player.

This seemed like such a promising signing, but can’t see how it goes beyond the expiry of the loan. Hasn’t been good enough to date, sadly. Expect us to loan another winger next year, not sure we can afford a first team standard winger and striker along with the required back ups in CB and a midfield to bolster the squad. 

Under needs to go and we need a new RW player. I've advocated him for a long time and even though his defensive work has improved, it's still crap. His decision making was poor and so were the quality of his passes. He isnt what we need. 

Was our biggest threat in the game which isn’t saying much if I’m honest. He played crap but he did more in the game then most but was the the lowest rated player?!

Not sure why he gets so much hate on here.

• Like 3
25 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Was our biggest threat in the game which isn’t saying much if I’m honest. He played crap but he did more in the game then most but was the the lowest rated player?!

Not sure why he gets so much hate on here.

Because others who played badly today have proved themselves in the past. He is always woeful. Weak, overweight, greedy, slow, selfish, petulant. His attitude stinks he thinks he's a big shot but plays like he needs a big shit.

• Haha 3
Just now, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Because others who played badly today have proved themselves in the past. He is always woeful. Weak, overweight, greedy, slow, selfish, petulant. His attitude stinks he thinks he's a big shot but plays like he needs a big shit.

This really tickled me lol