7 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Half on hour off the bench for Madders would be my guess.

Think we'll stick with 3-5-2? I think we'll return to 4-1-4-1, especially in light of our injury problems. Either Perez or Albrighton on the RW and Maddison likely to start in place of the injured Praet. Ünder on in the 2nd half.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

I might be being a little harsh here but I'm not certain that Under looks 100% fit in this pictures. By that I mean he's got the whole Tielemans tubby timber going on....think he needs to hit the gym hard IMHO and I know he's not the chap in the middle.....that's Matty James

Yes, I thought that. He certainly doesn't look under weight.

23 minutes ago, tickler28 said:

I might be being a little harsh here but I'm not certain that Under looks 100% fit in this pictures. By that I mean he's got the whole Tielemans tubby timber going on....think he needs to hit the gym hard IMHO and I know he's not the chap in the middle.....that's Matty James

8 minutes ago, MGLCFC said:

Yes, I thought that. He certainly doesn't look under weight.

He wearing a jacket and baggy pants 

1 hour ago, tickler28 said:

If you compare at the images of him in his Roma kit, to that one,his face now looks bloated.

ill be surprised if he's fit enough to play for a few weeks!

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

I think that is just how he normally looks, just has a bit of a round face thats all

87440FA7-46C2-45EA-B3E7-427A312C8804.jpeg

Yeah, even when he burst on the scene at Roma 3 years ago he looks exactly the same. The kid is like shit off a shovel regardless.

• Like 1