Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I reckon we're working hard on signing Abdulkadir Ömür so that we can reveal them both together at Brendan's press conference tomorrow and announce a new sponsorship deal with Ünder Ömür.

 

 

Sponsored by

Image result for under armor

Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't he training yet? ... He 'll probably have to leave for the international break after the week end ... btw.  in case he doesn't play against West Ham and gets called up for international duty ... you might want to check out  the friendly game next Wednesday against Germany 7:45 pm

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ali Seyyah
10 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I reckon we're working hard on signing Abdulkadir Ömür so that we can reveal them both together at Brendan's press conference tomorrow and announce a new sponsorship deal with Ünder Ömür.

 

 

Do you know Abdülkadir Ömür ? How do you know about him ? Probably Trabzon does not want to sell him this season to any club because last year they sold other two good midfilders Yusuf to Lille and Sosa to Fener  and their midfield has weakened because of their missing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Do you know Abdülkadir Ömür ? How do you know about him ? Probably Trabzon does not want to sell him this season to any club because last year they sold other two good midfilders Yusuf to Lille and Sosa to Fener  and their midfield has weakened because of their missing. 

He's joking, Ünder Ömür to an English person reads a lot like "under armour" (they make football kits and other stuff). We have been linked to Ömür before, though!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Do you know Abdülkadir Ömür ? How do you know about him ? Probably Trabzon does not want to sell him this season to any club because last year they sold other two good midfilders Yusuf to Lille and Sosa to Fener  and their midfield has weakened because of their missing. 

We were heavily linked with him a couple of seasons ago but not heard much about him since. Liverpool were also linked but seems to have had a fairly quiet season last season?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ali Seyyah
10 minutes ago, Beechey said:

He's joking, Ünder Ömür to an English person reads a lot like "under armour" (they make football kits and other stuff). We have been linked to Ömür before, though!

I looked at in the web and found the underarmour products is too much expensive for Turks who is in middle class like me..

so they are higherarmour.. 

and ... if you say higher (the pronounciation is same in Turkish = Hayır (means No)  

 

İf you want to say a Turks No you can say Higher..:)

 

https://translate.google.com.tr/?hl=tr&tab=wT#view=home&op=translate&sl=en&tl=tr&text=No

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ali Seyyah
1 minute ago, Ric Flair said:

We were heavily linked with him a couple of seasons ago but not heard much about him since. Liverpool were also linked but seems to have had a fairly quiet season last season?

he had an meniscus tear in 2019 july and missed 30 game ,  but started again in March not he was not fit much , but he statrted to play this season again to play well .. last week he was well played.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ali Seyyah
2 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

he had an meniscus tear in 2019 july and missed 30 game ,  but started again in March not he was not fit much , but he statrted to play this season again to play well .. last week he was well played.

pardon he played well.. (he was playing well)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ali Seyyah

Actually I am a Fener fan but I was watching Trabzon game because of these tow talented players Abdülkadir and Yusuf.

We Turks says '' He is playing like a poem'' if he is so talented and well... They were alike.. 

Hope everthing will be good for them this year. Yusuf was given to Boavista by Lille hired for this season . He had also İnjured last year. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Ali Seyyah
13 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Is Ömur more of a central midfielder than a winger like Ünder?

Omur can posses more time the ball  yes he can play at the wing but he is not speedy as much as under. omur is very good playing at the central midfilder. Under is a faster winger and can dive inside and pace and take the ball right-left side and make strong shooting. but omür can play a set game and passing .. under is faster than ömür but omür can hold the ball more and make set game ..under is strong shooter and striker.  if you have under you can make fast counter attack if you have omur you can arrange game speed and he can posses more.. under can pass defenders with his speedy dribling ,  ömür make dribble by holding the ball in smaller area..

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ali Seyyah said:

Omur can posses more time the ball  yes he can play at the wing but he is not speedy as much as under. omur is very good playing at the central midfilder. Under is a faster winger and can dive inside and pace and take the ball right-left side and make strong shooting. but omür can play a set game and passing .. under is faster than ömür but omür can hold the ball more and make set game ..under is strong shooter and striker.  if you have under you can make fast counter attack if you have omur you can arrange game speed and he can posses more.. under can pass defenders with his speedy dribling ,  ömür make dribble by holding the ball in smaller area..

I like Ömür's style of play, it's entertaining to watch him "dance" around players.  Before his knee injury I thought that he had  a lot of potential. I saw him play last month or so in a match and my impression was that he is not as fit as before.  He has good pace,  good "brains", tracks back to help out the defensive midfield (actually not bad closing  spaces and defending, since he is quite quick) in general good on the ball, very good balance. His crosses and strikes tend to be weak, but he is dangerous around and in the box when he has the ball, providing assists and getting penalties. He is probably not physical enough (yet) for PL. I can't say if he is more of winger or offensive central midfielder. I would guess he can. play both positions well.  Ünder is right now, for sure more suited for the PL. He is more of an athlete with lots of flair. But we will have to see, on a bad day he tends to have a heavy touch. And one weakness I see with Ünder is that  I don't remember many matches in Rom where he was able to play 90 min. His style includes lots of speedy runs with and without the ball opening the space for other players to cut in. I think Ünder is also less flexible position wise (definitely a goal scoring winger) and you probably don't want him near your own box defending. On a good day I'd say he is like a sharp knife and quite a threat to the opposing team's defence.  Both players are entertaining to watch.                

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well I guess Friday it is then for the big reveal. Brendan will have to spend half the time on these new players and the rest on the west ham game prep. Be good to announce foffana too at the same time for max publicity!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...