Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SpacedX

Things that you have done that most people probably haven't

19 hours ago, surrifox said:

Stood at a urinal with Henry Cooper on one side and Graham Gooch on the other with Sandy Lyle waiting his turn lol

13 hours ago, Chiltern Fox said:

Had a slash next to keith vaz at east mids arrivals bogs. Seemed like a nice bloke.

4 minutes ago, Parafox said:

I had a pee in the next urinal to the jockey Willie Carson years ago

I've had a pee next to golfer Jack Nicklaus, city legend Frankie Wortho, Gazza, and Leicester Tigers brothers Ben and Tom Youngs.

We could almost have a dedicated thread on "famous people you've had a pee next too"

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

Delivered at least 8 babies by myself, (one on a settee where a cat had recently given birth)

Witnessed open chest cardiac massage at the side of the road.

Cut someone down from a ligature and successfully resuscitated him. i.e. got a pulse back (I was not on my own and I don't know if he survived in hospital)

Used forceps and lube to pull a strangulating foreskin back over the head of a penis. He was very grateful.

Seen steam from body fluid coming out of a decapitated bikers neck.

Thread winner here :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, Izzy said:

I've had a pee next to golfer Jack Nicklaus, city legend Frankie Wortho, Gazza, and Leicester Tigers brothers Ben and Tom Youngs.

We could almost have a dedicated thread on "famous people you've had a pee next too"

Do Ben and Tom always go for a piss together?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Parafox said:

Had a pint with Frank Worthington and Peter Shilton in a nightclub where I was DJ (Grannies, London Road). They gave the barmaid a fiver to serve them a drink topless. She did!

Imagine the outrage if two current England internationals did that and it was put on social media.

Was bought a pint on my 18th Birthday by Robbie Savage. One of the lads I was with spotted him, told him it was my 18th and I was a city fan, so he came over wished me happy birthday and bought us a round. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Facecloth said:

Do Ben and Tom always go for a piss together?

On this occasion they were both very very drunk and pretty much staggered into the bog holding on to each other to stop falling over.

Funny to watch but when they stood either side of me I stopped laughing as thier piss was going everywhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

On this occasion they were both very very drunk and pretty much staggered into the bog holding on to each other to stop falling over.

Funny to watch but when they stood either side of me I stopped laughing as thier piss was going everywhere.

Could have ended badly if they'd both fallen on you lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Could have ended badly if they'd both fallen on you lol

Tom Young’s reminded me of that Marvel character Juggernaut. He’d literally have crushed me to death lol

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Izzy said:

good shout - what's not to like about pee-based anecdotes concerning personalities ? (Could do without the Vaz reference though :nono:

52 minutes ago, Parafox said:

Delivered at least 8 babies by myself, (one on a settee where a cat had recently given birth)

Cut someone down from a ligature and successfully resuscitated him. i.e. got a pulse back (I was not on my own and I don't know if he survived in hospital)

Used forceps and lube to pull a strangulating foreskin back over the head of a penis. He was very grateful.

hold my beer 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

You must spend a lot of time cruising public toilets in your quest for sports celebrity urination?

Don't worry. Nobody on here is judging you. We're all a liberal-minded bunch on here. :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Parafox said:

Nah. What about Alf Bentley, international man of mystery? He's either some kind of secret agent or a discredited foreign ambassador.

No, I agree with Izzy. You've well and truly put my antics in the shade there.

Your hair-raising stories actually served some useful social purpose - whereas "discredited" is about right for me, though discredited drunken dilettante, not a foreign ambassador! 

23 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Spent time in the changing rooms while Kasper was wearing nothing but his underpants, and taken the piss out of Jamie Vardy for asking me a silly question. Not both at the same time, mind :)

You should have kicked him in the groin and said "THIS is how you distribute your balls"

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, whoareyaaa said:

had two different outcomes on the same lie detector test 

:blink: you took a test and it said you were telling both the truth and that your a big fat liar?

or the 2 different outcomes from the test were u fibbing to us so either sing like a canary and sleep in ya own bed tonight or here’s some Vaseline your going down G Wing?

4 hours ago, Parafox said:

I know you didn't come on here to boast but you sir are genuinely a hero :appl:

Maybe sort out a giant 'PARAFOX' sign for matchday so us FT folk can cover your pints lol 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BKLFox said:

:blink: you took a test and it said you were telling both the truth and that your a big fat liar?

or the 2 different outcomes from the test were u fibbing to us so either sing like a canary and sleep in ya own bed tonight or here’s some Vaseline your going down G Wing?

took a test, was telling the truth but it came back and said I was lying lol so I said to the women we are going to have to do it again as its wrong and the now ex missus wouldn't be having that so after some disscusion she agreed to do it again which she said would never normally do and it came back with the correct awsner that i was telling the truth and hadn't slept with any other women .. probably why its not used in the court of law and it reality its not that reliable not that I thought it was like

Edited by whoareyaaa

Just now, whoareyaaa said:

took a test, was telling the truth but it came back and said I was lying lol so I said to the women we are going to have to do it again as its wrong and the now ex missus wouldn't be having that so after some disscusion she agreed to do it again which she said would never normally do and it came back with the correct awsner that i was telling the truth and hadn't slept with any other women .. probably why its not used in the court of law and it reality its not that reliable not that I thought it was like