Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SpacedX

Things that you have done that most people probably haven't

1 hour ago, WilmslowFox said:

Some people will do anything just to get on the "Things that you have done that most people probably haven't" thread.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/man-23-charged-sexually-assaulting-4602282

It's not even that unusual!

If I had a pound for every time I'd read a similar story and gone on about it with my friends down the pub, well, it wouldn't look great and would make me reflect about all the time wasted

6 hours ago, WilmslowFox said:

Some people will do anything just to get on the "Things that you have done that most people probably haven't" thread.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/news/leicester-news/man-23-charged-sexually-assaulting-4602282

@WilmslowFox that’s out of order fella can’t believe you’d do that to a horse.

have you no shame?

• 4 weeks later...

I had a football training session to the sound of Chesney Hawkes play live.

The field next to the team I was playing for at the time's training ground was being rented out for a corporate summer do, and he was on stage doing his thing while I warmed up.

I wasn't the one and only, but not many people can claim to have done that. :ph34r:

Edited by Nod.E

23 minutes ago, Buce said:

I don't think freezing your bollocks off counts as a sport, Munky...

1 minute ago, Izzy said:

Tiddlywinks?

I was 12 and we used to have a competition here called the B.I.G. games, which stood for "Burlington International Games". It was Burlington Ontario Canada vs Burlington Vermont USA.

I was on the bowling team. The kind of bowling with the big heavy ball that you stick you fingers in and the 10 pins.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

I was 12 and we used to have a competition here called the B.I.G. games, which stood for "Burlington International Games". It was Burlington Ontario Canada vs Burlington Vermont USA.

I was on the bowling team. The kind of bowling with the big heavy ball that you stick you fingers in and the 10 pins.

Dont lie,  you were a tosser at the canadian highland games werent you? 

On 08/11/2020 at 20:34, boots60 said:

I got stoned with Ocean Colour Scene, Simon Mayo & 2 forest fans in Toulouse before the England v Romania game, World cup 1998.

Absolutely love OCS, still one of my favourite bands to this day. Very underrated imo, Moseley Shoals is an outrageously good album. Not so jealous of the time spent with the Forest fans though 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Either that or you just lost your innertube...:o

lol

My missus were riding behind and she said the snake was in two minds whether to attack the bicycle/me afterwards but slithered off in hurry in the end.  

Resigned a position at a company which I owned 10%; had been gifted the shares, but no proper contract in place regarding them. Within my rights to retain them when I resigned.

Other party got so nasty and threatening that I thought 'fu ck this' and just signed them over to him. At the time we were doing £9mn of business, but I'd tried to buy him out (with a backer, I don't have any money) and it seemed he would never sell. Loved the talk and the thrill of the chase but never did the deal.

Said company is now under offer for £6.4mn I believe. Ouch.

If anyone else has done that very specific thing then... well, sorry. Just sorry.

• Like 1