UpTheLeagueFox

Wesley Fofana: Signs For LCFC

Kante's still as good as he's always been but the 'he would get into any team' is nonsense, he's a system player who's best in a 442 or a 343 which is why he hasnt been at his best since 17/18. He wouldnt get into our current team (if we were still playing 4141) as he's not as good at the single pivot as ndidi and doesnt have a good enough final ball to bench maddison or tielemans, he would be very good in the role mendy is playing in our 343 now though.

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Ok, maybe I should have put ‘IMO’ in my original post?!?

It’d be interesting to see what the majority view is among Leicester fans: would you take 2020 Ndidi or Kante?

With respect to both @Foxxedand @deanolegend1989  my vote goes to Wilf!

To be fair to Wilf, Kante and Wilf are different players playing in a different system. I think you could compare Mendy and Kante.

• Like 1
On 10/11/2020 at 04:42, Dahnsouff said:

Rodders you plonker. :rolleyes:

I really hate punters who know nothing and does not engage in any level of constructive thoughts.

When they look at Man City, all they talk about is who they should buy and buy and buy! Easy journalism (if you can call it that!). Can’t they analyse a bit more and talk more about tactics, team selection, etc! Man City still has one of the biggest squads and it is not always just about money and transfers - lazy, arrogant, unsustainable, brainless

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tom12345 said:

I really hate punters who know nothing and does not engage in any level of constructive thoughts.

When they look at Man City, all they talk about is who they should buy and buy and buy! Easy journalism (if you can call it that!). Can’t they analyse a bit more and talk more about tactics, team selection, etc! Man City still has one of the biggest squads and it is not always just about money and transfers - lazy, arrogant, unsustainable, brainless

And in anycase 75 million won't cover it.

8 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

did request a bet from william hill, they have added on 66/1 for Fofana to win young PFA player of the year. highly doubtful he will get it and will go to an Englishman no doubt but worth a punt 

We do "pigs will fly" at 5,000-1 ... "highly doubtful" is no more than falling out of bed ...

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Fair play to that journo for admitting he was wrong, we don't get enough of that over here. 

I thanked a colleague for positively owning a mistake today. It makes such a difference when people take responsibility.

• Like 3