Ric Flair

Transfer targets 2020/21

17 minutes ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

What does a 20 goal a season EPL striker cost nowadays though? Your talking 50-60m, probably more. Leicester simply aren't and won't be in the market for those guys. Ings is the only real outlier I can see in terms of this in recent history.

Edouard of course isn't going to be an off the shelf 20 goal a season EPL striker, you'd be signing potential in the hope you can develop him into one.

I obviously have an inherent bias but for £15m quid or whatever I don't think there's going to be much better value around in this window than that. I doubt many French under 21 attackers tend to go for less than that these days.

This.

we need to be clever, we can’t afford to get someone in who will score the same amount of goals as Vardy. We either take a gamble and try to develop someone or we pray Vardy just ages like an Italian league striker!

if I’m being honest I wouldn’t expect Edouard to score that many but I think like most fans were just a bit bored of iheanacho seems were just not suited to one another. Edouard seems to make sense in a lot of ways but I won’t hold my breath.

If Brendan isn't keen on Under, I'd like to see us get another winger in.

Think Romain Faivre would be a good signing, excellent dribbler and very creative.

Man Utd and PSG supposedly interested but think he'd consider us as he'd be more likely start.

4 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Think Romain Faivre would be a good signing, excellent dribbler and very creative.

Man Utd and PSG supposedly interested but think he'd consider us as he'd be more likely start.

I'd rather just get That Thauvin in on a free, low risk possible high reward 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

532 from now on then:whistle:

I sincerely hope not. We recovered from our bad run and have gone 5 unbeaten again since ditching the back five. The only time we've seen it was for 10 minutes against Newcastle where we almost threw  the game away.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, matty98 said:

Why is Brendan not keen on Under