Superb player and servant that has kept himself incredibly fit when it would have been easy not to. 

Professional footballer with a professional attitude. 

A credit to his profession. 

Hope we're allowed in the ground to show our appreciation when he does decide to move on. 

I'll find it hard not to get emotional 😪😪💙💙💙

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, twister said:

Looks stronger better and more ready this year

I don't know why just seems more ready to play in general.

Rodgers deserves huge credit for this- being both physically and mentally ready to play when you are a fringe player is a big ask, no question about it. Maybe he feels comfortable in this role of left CB in a three rather than fully left-back?

There's no doubt Rodgers man management of players like Fuchs, Albrighton, Morgan has boosted the squad.

• Like 4

Would have loved to have seen where that drive that nearly knocked Evans out would have ended up. We're due a Fuchs rocket.

The man's technical ability and defensive nouse is razor sharp and he looks ageless in the back 3 system at the moment.

• Like 3

Echoing what others have said top professional, great player and seemingly top bloke. Must admit think the LCB in the back three probably suits him better now his legs have gone a bit. 

I know everyone is very excited to see a back three of Fofana, Evans and Söyüncü, but I must admit I’m tempted to suggest that we would be more balanced with Fuchsy there as a natural left footer, and with the footballing brain and positional sense which Söyüncü seemed to lack a little bit in that left centre back role in a back 3.

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Sampson said:

David Nish was great for us when I was a kid. Dennis Rofe and Mike Whitlow were underrated and get a bit forgotten. Chillwell had some great games. But Christian Fuchs is hands down the best left-back we've ever had for me. In terms of being the best all-round player and the balance between defence and attack.

I feel like if you were making all-time Leicester XI, left-back would be one of the easiest choices with Fuchs in there.

Agreed

3 hours ago, tom27111 said:

He's like a fine wine.

What a hero.

Would love to go for a beer with him lol

He came into my local about 3 years ago. My wife was telling me to go over to him but I came over all giddy and starstruck and didn’t say anything. There’s not a day goes by that I don’t regret the decision!

3 hours ago, LCCFox96 said:

Would have loved to have seen where that drive that nearly knocked Evans out would have ended up. We're due a Fuchs rocket.

The man's technical ability and defensive nouse is razor sharp and he looks ageless in the back 3 system at the moment.

Was going comfortably over.