Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

What do you want for Christmas?

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Beaujolais Nouveau...Cognac...Tia Maria coffee...Stilton cheese..Old Tawney port.

Goose & stuffing,Nobody nicking the last Roast potato....

Gran kids,Keeping their Covid  Distance at Xmas, so no Need to Play Silly games...

A nice bout of gout just in time for New Year?

4 minutes ago, Alf Bentley said:

For Christmas 2021, are you hoping for a liver transplant, a stomach tuck and a sack full of Statins? :D

Ahhh Alf..the Health Freaks have got to you!!!   ....Notice I am a Good Boy no cigarres or fags!

Just dunking & lapping up all that beautiful gravy up with Yorkshire- pudding....Bloody F r e e d o m    thats what it is..!!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, whitlock said:

Recently moved house and have got a bar set up in the conservatory, I quite fancy getting one of those draught machines, I think Beer Hawk do one - anyone got one? Are they any good?

I have one they are great and the beer selection is always growing. I think there are some decent deals about atm for them too. 

50 minutes ago, StanSP said:

The white or maroon Leicester kits.

Alcohol - rum preferably

Nice set of cufflinks

Shirts

Stuff towards wedding next year

I'm an addict for crisps and I've already been given the Pringles advent calendar so I'm pretty happy already lol 

Pringles aren’t crisps 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, StanSP said:

What are Pringles then if they're not crisps?

59 minutes ago, jonthefox said:

Pringles aren’t crisps

Pringles are crisps as defined  by British law, no less:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2009/may/21/pringles-vat-tax-crisps-snacks

Edited by Buce
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

Pringles are crisps as defined  by British law, no less:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2009/may/21/pringles-vat-tax-crisps-snacks

Quote from the above article.

Pringle, containing as it does less than 50% potato matter.

No further questions your honour.

Just time - with all the pressures at work I've been working 6/7 day weeks including most evenings. I can't wait to sit back watching random tv, reading the books that have been sat on the shelf for ages and enjoying some nice wintery walks (without snow - actually that can be my Christmas gift please - no snow!)

I have definitely found myself getting less materalistic over lockdown - no buying random stuff just because you fancy a trip into town. Instead we are spending money on good quality food and other produce from local shops etc. Anyone else relate?

Edited by rachhere
  • Like 1