Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Izzy

What do you want for Christmas?

4 hours ago, StanSP said:

The white or maroon Leicester kits.

Alcohol - rum preferably

Nice set of cufflinks

Shirts

Stuff towards wedding next year

I'm an addict for crisps and I've already been given the Pringles advent calendar so I'm pretty happy already lol 

The what now?! 

46 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

The permanent end of lockdown and any restrictions.

Not entirely sure the wholesale collapse of the NHS is a brilliant gift tbh, but then folks often give those really horrible sweaters too so go off, I guess.

As for me, a working widespread Covid vaccine so that those restrictions can be lifted, a set of governments that take climate change seriously, and this seasons City shirt, please.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/11/2020 at 15:55, urban.spaceman said:

I'm getting my dad a Covid mask with a picture of Zeljko Kalac on it as a payoff to a gag from a Leicester City fanzine from 25 ****ing years ago that had an advert saying "Worried about getting ill over the winter period? Buy Kalac Pills now! Guaranteed you won't catch a thing!". He brings is up every winter and now we actually have a bloody plague it seems like it was meant to be.

8d3.jpg

8FEBCD04-17E6-4531-B4EA-60818C49A1B2.thumb.jpeg.01a239cbfd1d1481e089a55f48a45192.jpeg

• Haha 3

On 19/11/2020 at 15:29, Izzy said:

I'm so fvckin bored I thought I'd start a Xmas thread.

It's that time of year when folks are asking what we want - so what do you lot want?

I've asked Santa for a Karcher pressure washer and a Das Pro dual action electric polisher for my car.

How exciting :rolleyes:

You've bought yourself a Jag, go for it. I would advise caution with the Karcher though. Make sure you get the correct shampoo additive that is non-corrosive to your paintwork. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, CollinsLCFC said:

My partner & I are expecting our first Child on Boxing Day. The perfect Christmas present.. However, I really hope she doesn't come whilst I'm half way tucking into my Xmas dinner. 

Is that what they call it these days lol 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, CollinsLCFC said:

My partner & I are expecting our first Child on Boxing Day. The perfect Christmas present.. However, I really hope she doesn't come whilst I'm half way tucking into my Xmas dinner. 

Congratulations.  Wish your partner all the best with a safe delivery of CollinsLCFC Jr ( Ms CollinsLCFC Jr).

I was born on dec 24 about 45 minutes before xmas day...i think it's a bit much  but what a fecking 🎁 i was to my parents. I'm basically the brown Jesus with no miracles and thankfully not many friends. Oh wait..

im just a nobody with a shiity birthdate lol

Enjoy it. Its beautiful, wonderful, exciting and incredibly infuriating at the same time.

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Haha 1