Jump to content
StriderHiryu

Liverpool (a) - Match Thread

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

 

What?

We are better with Praet in there as a 3. With Maddison Barnes and vardy, we’ll be up the field a bit more and Gini, Kieta and Jones will outnumber and outrun them as the game goes on. I think we need to hold a 0-0 till Praet comes on, again if we concede first I can’t see how we going to press them. There weak at the back but we might struggle to actually test them if we can’t control the middle battle. Happy to be proved wrong.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, deanolegend1989 said:

We are better with Praet in there as a 3. With Maddison Barnes and vardy, we’ll be up the field a bit more and Gini, Kieta and Jones will outnumber and outrun them as the game goes on. I think we need to hold a 0-0 till Praet comes on, again if we concede first I can’t see how we going to press them. There weak at the back but we might struggle to actually test them if we can’t control the middle battle. Happy to be proved wrong.

I trust BR and his coaching Team to evaluate the concerns you are raising. Time will tell. BR has not done much wrong this season. Have faith.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

No disrespect to Albrighton, but I am so bummed that Castagne didn’t make it (and probably suffered a setback) after Brendan had said on Friday that he was “back in again”. 

 

COME ON YER FOXES! :chant:
 

Edited by NaijaFox
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Think we’ll get over run in midfield without praet. Hope I’m wrong. 

I agree. Hopefully we’re wrong tho 😂. Luckily they have Jones in there but he’s young and will be fit and ready to run into spaces and won’t have any fear. This will be a big test of both YT and Mendy. Mendy is better with more legs round him and has been overrun often and Youri has played a hell of a lot of football, I do fear without Praet but BR seems to know best(stupid West Ham selection aside)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Was expecting a much weaker Liverpool team with how much their fans and the media have been banging on about it for a week nonstop. Let’s hope we beat them anyway with a dodgy 1-0 var shithouse goal. 

 

Someone else doing this sort of thing earlier with 'hope we shadow Spurs until the last game then win the title'.

 

27-0 today, Prem wrapped up by Valentines Day. We won in 2016 by 10 points and we still have to listen to revanchist* jebends saying it was really Spurs' title.

 

 

 

*deal with it

 

 

 

Edited by turtmcfly
Link to post
Share on other sites

In the Americas we get Arlo White and Graeme Le Saux as commentators.

 

Arlo is a Leicester boy, but he is able to remain neutral for the commentary.

 

COYB!

 

 

Edit: Can't properly spell Graeme.

Edited by lnkstern
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mozartfox said:

I trust BR and his coaching Team to evaluate the concerns you are raising. Time will tell. BR has not done much wrong this season. Have faith.

Just a concern but he’s paid millions I’m on my sofa so I hope he shuts me up 😂. A draw would still be a decent result despite their weak team.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, deanolegend1989 said:

We are better with Praet in there as a 3. With Maddison Barnes and vardy, we’ll be up the field a bit more and Gini, Kieta and Jones will outnumber and outrun them as the game goes on. I think we need to hold a 0-0 till Praet comes on, again if we concede first I can’t see how we going to press them. There weak at the back but we might struggle to actually test them if we can’t control the middle battle. Happy to be proved wrong.

Gini, Keita and Jones are nowhere near Henderson, Fabinho and Thiago. They’re still good, but I actually think we have the better midfield on this occasion.

 

Edited by NaijaFox
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

 

Someone else doing this sort of thing earlier with 'hope we shadow Spurs until the last game then win the title'.

 

27-0 today, Prem wrapped up by Valentines Day. We won in 2016 by 10 points and we still have to listen to revanchist* jebends saying it was really Spurs' title.

 

 

 

*deal with it

 

I honestly have no idea what your post it about, and I've read it three times, but I did learn a new word so thanks.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...