Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Who do you want to win the Premier League this season (obviously if Leicester can’t!)

If not Leicester, who do you want to win the Prem?  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Who can you stand to win the Prem?

• Spurs
    • Liverpool
    • Chelsea
    • Man City
    • Man Utd
    • Arsenal
    • Everton
    • Southampton
    • Wolves
    • Villa

Why isnt there a dont care option? I dont mean it as a, I dont like the thread post, I just genuinely dont care who it is. I personally really dislike arsenal and Man U, but cant say Id ever really route for another club. 

The issue for me is im too Leicester biased. I dislike the top 6 clubs as much as anyone but I also view everyone else as direct rivals and dont want them to do better than us and grow. Perhaps im petty

Edited by Lambert09

Out of the realistic teams, I'd say Chelsea.

Surprised to see the poll in favour of Chelsea out of the bigger teams as it seems to be fashionable to give Frank Lampard so much grief. I think he's been decent enough and a different class to someone like Ole.

All irrelevant though as Liverpool will win it again.

Just now, Lambert09 said:

Why isnt there a dont care option? I dont mean it as a, I dont like the thread post, I just genuinely dont care who it is. I personally really dislike arsenal and Man U, but cant say Id ever really route for another club. 

There a don’t care option, just leave the thread?

From that list Southampton. Actually they'd be my 2nd choice after us in the league anyway. Wouldnt be at all upset if they won it.

the others can all **** off. The Big 6 are tiresome, Wolves need to stay in our shadow as the top dogs in the Midlands, and both Villa and Everton's fans would be insufferably arrogant if they did win it.

Anyone other than Villa or the usual suspects of Man City, Utd, Liverpool or Chelsea would be great for football and the premier league. I’d love it to be Southampton but can’t see them getting anywhere near and as much as I dislike Spurs I’d actually like them to win it under Jose just to prove to all the Utd fans that they were wrong in wanting him out and getting Ole in.

Either Arsenal or Chelsea(Kante and Chillwell).

I don’t want anyone out of the top 6 to win for obvious reasons.

I also hate Man City Man Utd and Spurs. Never liked Utd and love seeing them suffer, Man City I feel buy the league so always feels a bit sickening to me and Spurs I like the fact they haven’t won the league and only 2 league cups because it gives us more argument to be in the same league as them.

I think Spurs would be the one I’d most not want to see win it.

If it weren't for one player, I could vote for Man City,  that player is Shitbag Marez !!!

I really dislike that twat since he came out & said that he wasted 2 years at Leicester City plus the other detrimental things he has said about our club.

The only club I want to win the Prem. is the Foxes of course but the only other team I could bear to see win is Southampton & they've got no chance!

4 hours ago, adam95581 said:

I can’t believe I’ve actually read this.

There used to be something quite likeable about Spurs under Harry Redknapp. I think it was because of the British core, the quick, direct brand of football and lack of self-entitlement (at the time). However that soon changed (particularly their self entitlement) which made them unlikeable again and that’s only been heightened by Mourinho taking over. He’s a dour and moany version of the Mourinho that first came to the premier league and has a boring, negative style of football to match. I’d actually hate it if he won the premier league. 

He literally doesn't moan any more than Guardiola or Klopp do.

I feel like people seem to slate Mourinho now with no actual backing. Are Spurs actually boring and negative or is that just a stereotype now? They've scored 21 goals so far, 6 of which were at Old Trafford, which is the second best goalscoring record in the league after Chelsea (by one goal). Not bad to say they're supposed to be "negative".

I'd like to see him win the league again.

Edited by Fox92

I've got to say I'm a bit disappointed in the thread. Genuinely thought people would be like 'if it ain't Leicester I really don't give a toss' 

How someone can vote for another team purplexes me seriously! 

Anyone that has voted Manure, Spurs or Liverpool also need to go and stare in the mirror for a little while too. You'll see yourself initially but when you really think and clear your mind you'll see a phallic shaped object down the length of the mirror replacing you're entire self. 

Edited by hejammy