Jump to content
urban.spaceman

Braga A Match thread

Recommended Posts

It’s still 3-5-2 just with overlapping CB’s so I’m not sure what everyone is ****ing going on about lol the inability to read the pitch on here at times is incredible 

 

just before anyone pelts me... yes could be seen as 3-4-1-2 lol 

Edited by AjcW
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, lgfualol said:

Wait so our wingers are now a 19 year old left back and Albrighton? Is Rodge on the wind up

 

This is honestly the ugliest use of a Leicester squad I've ever seen. 

 

The amount of square pegs in round holes right now is shameful. 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AjcW said:

It’s still 3-5-2 just with overlapping CB’s so I’m not sure what everyone is ****ing going on about lol the inability to read the pitch on here at times is incredible 

It did go back to a back 4 at one point... 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

It’s still 3-5-2 just with overlapping CB’s so I’m not sure what everyone is ****ing going on about lol the inability to read the pitch on here at times is incredible 

 

It's 3 4 2 1 with a midfield "box."

 

Maybe you want to actually get your eyes tested before trying to question anyone else's ability to read a pitch. 

 

(typo. That or I can't count obv.) 

Edited by Finnegan
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StanSP said:

It did go back to a back 4 at one point... 

It didn’t. It’s the same as the Man City game. The left sided CB came over really wide to allow the left wing back to play more as a winger. Then in defence snapped into a back 5

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Finnegan said:

 

It's 3 4 2 2 with a midfield "box."

 

Maybe you want to actually get your eyes tested before trying to question anyone else's ability to read a pitch. 

I’m sorry... a what? lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

 

It's 3 4 2 2 with a midfield "box."

 

Maybe you want to actually get your eyes tested before trying to question anyone else's ability to read a pitch. 

lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...