StanSP

Newcastle (a) - Match Thread - 03/01/2021

2 minutes ago, Stadt said:

30% of our xG has been penalties this season which has masked the fact we really struggle to makes enough good opportunities 

3 minutes ago, Izzy said:

Get into em, fvck em up.

:brendan_still::pearson:

1 minute ago, oxtonfox said:

Where's the intensity? I have been disappointed by us as we've not imposed ourselves and we have let them start to boss parts of a very poor and scrappy game. We really need to step up the pace when we have the ball, it's like a home game against a bottom six so far. Not good enough and Wesley - try to get an attaching header at goal on target mate :unsure:

Edited by oxtonfox
spelling
1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Please don't ever switch a Leicester game back on if this is the attitude? 

Just be better things to do on a Sunday than watching that pile of !!!! Though.🤔

4 minutes ago, Always Next Year said:

Justin needs to stop playing the ball backwards getting as bad as Chilwell, get Maddison off doing nothing again can not believe we rested 7 players in the last game.

He always seems more confident attacking down the left.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Stinks of only supporting us when we play well. Worst kind of supporter. 

Yup, spoiled. 

Try watching Celtic this season, that will make you want to turn off, not that I have or would mind you.

We haven't played badly but should have made more of the early dominance that we had.

Yet again, this is a situation that I would not mind Under running at defenders and taking pot shots.

Rodgers has been clapping them, must be pleased... I have to be honest we need to be more proactive with the ball, and less passive go at them with pace. Under on for Albrighton.

Let's go for the throat and stop this passing back and letting teams players get back in defence but I think we are to slow in midfield,we need somebody with pace to carry the ball up to the forwards.

I’m sure I’m not the first person to mention, but Timmy on the left is nowhere near Timmy on the right - at least so far (hard to know if injury is playing any part). He’s just not in the game on at all - I’d seriously consider swapping him and JJ

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

This has sweaty 1 nil to either team.

However we get 1, I think we can stroll it.

Yep. Once Newcastle have to move forward, I think we'll pick them off easily.

• Like 1