5 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

You weren't. Amartey is a dog shit right back, an even worse central midfielder too.

Think that’s a bit harsh on him as a right back, but wouldn’t want him wandering back into midfield.

Think we all can see he’s best on the outside of a back 3 though. 

5 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

Think that’s a bit harsh on him as a right back, but wouldn’t want him wandering back into midfield.

Think we all can see he’s best on the outside of a back 3 though. 

I like Dan Amartey but some of his performances at right back would make John Curtis blush.

• Haha 1

Makes perfect sense to sign Zinchenko! Gives us more options and Fuchs is gone at the end of the season. Can play LB LWB LM. Push Ricardo RM and let Castagne RB or LB with Justin and Zinchenko on the left.

4 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

Weve got plenty of players in the squad on 60-70k a week who don't improve the starting 11. I'd rather not sign another one.

Amen

7 hours ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Always thought from a distance when he is playing he looks a dead ringer for Kevin De Bruyne but that is unfortunately where the comparisons end.  I rate him though 

I recall at the first league Cup quarter final against Man City being a bit surprised KDB was playing at left back. 

I didn't check his shirt number! :S

• Like 1

I thought Justin was pants after restart last season. But I’m delighted to say I cannot ever imagine wanting to start “McGivern mkII” over him. Please let this rumour go away. 

12 hours ago, TrentFox said:

I thought Justin was pants after restart last season. But I’m delighted to say I cannot ever imagine wanting to start “McGivern mkII” over him. Please let this rumour go away. 

Totally agree. Thought he was awful whenever I have seen him play. 

• Like 1