Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Leave your car parked at home.

Get the train.

Get a taxi. 

Sorted :D 

If i was on my own that's what i would do....but with the mrs,a couple of cricket mad kids and myself it might be expensive......Actually you make a good point,just got to look at taxi prices from new street to edgbaston.

10 minutes ago, PAULCFC said:

If i was on my own that's what i would do....but with the mrs,a couple of cricket mad kids and myself it might be expensive......Actually you make a good point,just got to look at taxi prices from new street to edgbaston.

Yeah was just an idea :D 

Train then taxi has always been what I've done with family when I've gone. Obviously with kids it changes things a little but not out of the question. I'm pretty sure plenty of people rent out their spaces on the main road leading to the ground from the town centre (I don't know the name). But getting out of their would be chaos with all the traffic at start of the day/end of the day.

9 hours ago, PAULCFC said:

The bus is easy enough from New Street 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

I've got to say Kohli hasn't impressed mud with his attitude as a sportsman and leader today.

He must know he's a role model for as many people as pretty much any other person alive...how exactly does having a go at the umpire look in that regard?

I think Ebony was right afterwards. Fine to be in the moment and emotional and intense etc etc, but there was a time to back off after being spoken to by the umpire, but he persisted, which made it look much worse.

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

I think Ebony was right afterwards. Fine to be in the moment and emotional and intense etc etc, but there was a time to back off after being spoken to by the umpire, but he persisted, which made it look much worse.

Yeah, agreed.

The main thing about it is that it was entirely needless - India are winning this tomorrow if he picks an argument with the umpire or not.