Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

What a series and game. So, so tense. Never thought it would be enough of a target to set based on how the other 2 ODIs went. 

Great effort from Curran considering his highest ODI score was 15! 

Very tense at the end! Been a great series to watch for the most part. Two seriously world class sides with world class individuals is great to watch. 

• Like 1

What a Great tour...both Set of players, playing at such an high level...We have to understand & appreciate the mental strength and

Excellent performances...While having to Live so long Inside the s Covid-bubble...!!!:appl:

With IPL starting in 11 days time, would anyone be interested in a Superbru Fantasy league for the tournament? 

Pick 4 players on each game day and get points for each player for wins, sixes, wickets, catches, every 10 runs, half century/century etc etc...?

Great game. I think that Wood being given out for that LBW and Curran's slip ultimately cost us but it's not like India didn't have about 30 chances to put the game to bed.

I know we have this way of playing that has taken us to the top of the world but I just can't see why the top order went after Bhuvi like they did. 330 wasn't a tough score for that pitch. Just see yourself in for 3/4 overs and eat up as many of Bhuvi's deliveries as possible before motoring on from there. I just think you've got to accept some times in cricket that top bowlers in their home conditions will get you out if you go after them like Roy did in particular.

Adding to that, it's not like we had Root and Morgan coming in to steady the ship like we normally do. We had Stokes and then an out of nick Malan and Buttler. I just feel like yesterday's game was there for the taking and we didn't approach the game like we should have. Did so well to limit India because they should really have gotten 360 odd.

33 minutes ago, StanSP said:

With IPL starting in 11 days time, would anyone be interested in a Superbru Fantasy league for the tournament? 

Pick 4 players on each game day and get points for each player for wins, sixes, wickets, catches, every 10 runs, half century/century etc etc...?

I've never followed the IPL before and wouldn't mind doing so this year so I would be interested in playing.

• Like 1

On 29/03/2021 at 14:26, StanSP said:

If anyone does want to join, details below... 

Join FoxesTalk IPL FANTASY, my Indian T20 League Fantasy league on Superbru!

You can find my pool here: https://www.superbru.com/indian_t20_fantasy/pool.php?p=12321866 or by downloading the Superbru app and searching for the pool with code:

HACKDUET

Looks like a straight shoot out. Having signed up, I have no ****ing clue what I'm doing lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kopic said:

Looks like a straight shoot out. Having signed up, I have no ****ing clue what I'm doing lol

Glad you've joined! 

To take the first game, Mumbai vs RCB

You're required to pick 2 batsmen, a bowler and an all-rounder. You might pick Kohli, Kishan, H Pandya, Chahal.

You then want those 4 players to do the best e.g. They might do the following and you'd get the points in brackets:

KOHLI (RCB) 

Score 30 runs (1pt per 10 runs = 3pts)

hit 2 sixes (1 pt per six = 2pts) 

KISHAN (MI) 

Score 70 runs (1pt per 10 runs, plus 1pt for half century = 8pts

Hit 3 sixes (3pts)

Took 2 catches (2pts)

H PANDYA (MI) 

Scored 0 runs (-1 pts) 

Took 2 wickets (2 pts) 

1 run out (1 pt) 

CHAHAL (RCB) 

Took 3 wickets (3pts)

There's other points on offer for getting a strike rate of 100.00 or more, 150.00 or more, 200.00+

And points for bowlers who have a good economy rate (4.00 and below, 5.00 and below I think). Plus pts for 4- or 5-wicket hauls. 

Plus 2 pts per player in your team that eventually won the game. So in the above players you'd get 4 pts as you chose 2 players from MI or RCB. 

I hope that clears things up :D

• Thanks 1