Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicsmac

Cricket (None Leicestershire County Cricket Club)

Excellent..CH4. Coverage & on Match commentary...Great to !isten to Cook..The Legend.

Fully enjoyed the cricket day...

Just think...cricket, nearly 8hrs has been Covered on 2-3 channels over the years...

Over the years always Top commentary & Studio Coverage & reviews. no bias,both Teams given equal plaudits & critic...

Football 2-3 hrs....How can they get it 40% so wrong,the  bias & Waffel is really depressing....

Though unlike some I still Enjoy listening to ex-player-pundits, and accept some lost words on single-mindness-bias.

Gives an Insight into the game, and Shows the changing room different perspectives compared to fans trying to look in...

Merson-Carragher-Keane-Neville, present it has they Honestly see it...I dont expect articulation..!!

But again..Thank you CH4 ,allowing again the masses back into cricket Viewing on terrestrial TV..!!

Edited by fuchsntf

We're seen Cook & Petersen over the modern years, Now we have J.Root, & Stokes making their own History with others that could well Knock on the door..

Today was about....

TV-terrestrisch coverage....

Roots..100 Test, hitting a well Paced ,excellent 100+..NO.

Sibley hard fought 80+. Showing he can bat on sub-continent and has a strong character on the learn process.

Burns..33. Not Bad for 1st return, wrong reactions ( Not shot) when trying to push it...

Lawrence...no questions answered. Can happen...

Ashwin..old war horse..

Bavuma....Plays The game right up to the last ball...excellent.

Sharma...that Engine Room pace-bowler that India has always seemed to miss..!!

Edited by fuchsntf

59 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Damn good toss to win, looking at a mammoth score here, especially if Buttler comes in and does what he does best with the platform established for him.

Seeing that 2016 scorecard from Chennai has ruined my good mood slightly though!

I don't think that'll happen again but we'll do well to take 20 wickets here I reckon.

15 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Seeing that 2016 scorecard from Chennai has ruined my good mood slightly though!

I don't think that'll happen again but we'll do well to take 20 wickets here I reckon.

TBH it shows a difference a hundred runs can make. If we make 500-odd then it could still get gnarly, but 600 and the very least we can expect is a draw.

Stokes must have been disappointed not to get a ton. Root was happy to let him flow along nicely too. 

33 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Absolute mammoth of a score. Can't see it happening again myself though! 

9 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Class from Root :appl:

Love when a player gets a milestone with a six. Stylish! 

18th instance of a Test player bringing up 200 with a six apparently.

Slightly surprised it's that many but you don't score that many without backing yourself I guess.

5 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

18th instance of a Test player bringing up 200 with a six apparently.

Slightly surprised it's that many but you don't score that many without backing yourself I guess.

I'm guessing a lot of those are from India players or Stokes/Gayle :dunno:. Interesting to see who is on that list...

The only silver lining from this big innings for England is that I hope/expect players like Kohli, Pujara and Sharma can also score big...