Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Odsonne Edouard

7 minutes ago, cruzFOX said:

Do we even know how much Celtic will be prepared to sell him for and do we have that cash? I keep hearing Newcastle are ready for Hamza as soon as we are ready to sell.

witn Rogers hell bent on a Dennis Praet replacement that means no striker insight.

i’d like us to make a move for edourdo I really would. He will be hungry to impress in the premier league.

...any reasonable thinking supporter would endorse that, but no, it is deemed not a priority in this window or next summer maybe!!!

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

If he's brendans man we should be getting this sewn up before the summer like chelsea did with werner and ziyech. Dont get why this happens so rarely in England but so much in Germany- presumably because the league table doesn't really change.

I think if he was genuinely Brendan's choice then we'd have already seen him holding up a City shirt at Seagrave.

Be interesting to see what the club gets up to in the summer because I reckon we're gonna be after a quality winger and a quality striker.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

I think if he was genuinely Brendan's choice then we'd have already seen him holding up a City shirt at Seagrave.

Be interesting to see what the club gets up to in the summer because I reckon we're gonna be after a quality winger and a quality striker.

Hope so. We've been linked to calhakonglu, otavio and thauvin so I reckon we'll be trying to get at least one of them which will free some cash up for us for a striker hopefully. Can't see us spending huge money though as it'll be a depressed market.

Be good to see a few exciting 23s coming in, it doesn't appear that there's many there and with the new training ground I'd imagine this will be a focus.

27 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hope so. We've been linked to calhakonglu, otavio and thauvin so I reckon we'll be trying to get at least one of them which will free some cash up for us for a striker hopefully. Can't see us spending huge money though as it'll be a depressed market.

Be good to see a few exciting 23s coming in, it doesn't appear that there's many there and with the new training ground I'd imagine this will be a focus.

We seldom target the bosman market anymore, but this is going to become more competitive given the financial state of a lot of clubs. We should be trying to get some of these done ASAP. 

Otavio and Balogun would be my preferred two.

• Like 2