NaijaFox

Chelsea (H) Match Thread

Just now, Col city fan said:

Don’t know what to say at the moment

:dunno:

Delightful! 
This team just looks so confident at the moment!

Confidence is a wonderful thing in a football team. We've got to keep riding this wave of it.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Is Tyler a Chelsea fan or something 

His performance today has been awful, slow to react and sounds completely underwhelmed, no chemistry with Hinchcliffe either.

1 minute ago, Pliskin said:

He’s a melt. I’ve seen him riding his pedal cycle in assless chaps, without the seat attached wearing his half and half Chelsea V Man United scarf. 

That was me ya ****

A quality first half against a very, very skilled team that are low on confidence but bristling with quality. Our defensive organisation has been excellent, bar one corner! Top, top performance. Top, top team performance. Bravo. 

Just now, Fox92 said:

It’s a joke. All I hear on his commentary is how they came back v WBA, how good they’re coming back into the game etc.

I’m getting real bored and fed up of Sky’s big 6 bias these days. It’s so Fvckin obvious it’s embarrassing 

• Like 3

Great scoreline. Not convinced we are fully in control though. The penalty shout was close and we seem sluggish in centre midfield this evening. They've played through us quite easily at times. 

Get that 3rd hopefully and we can settle. They look shaky at the back