justfoxes

Leicester 2 - 0 Chelsea Post Match Thread

What I really loved tonight particularly 2nd half was NDiddi was pushing forward whenever he got the chance beyond the half way line and Fofana was stepping out to fill the DM role in his place.

While Youri kept it all ticking over like a Swiss Watch.

Superb to watch.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

If we could just get a striker in who’s hungry to win the league, someone who’d just give us half a season.

After a performance like that any striker would love to come here and play in that team.

3 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

If we could just get a striker in who’s hungry to win the league, someone who’d just give us half a season.

Giroud! Quality player who must be livid that Werner and Abraham are getting selected ahead of him. Not going to happen I know but I can dream.

• Like 2

Redknapp saying post-match that Fofana will “be the best defender in Europe in a few years”

That’s some statement.

...and then proceeded to try and sell him. Good old Sky.

• Like 2
Just now, RoboFox said:

Redknapp saying post-match that Fofana will “be the best defender in Europe in a few years”

That’s some statement.

used to it at this pont. these days i just take it as compliments to our players and ignore the obvious wishes they have for us to get pillaged. End of the day, we are great and they dont like it. **** em

2 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

That’s some statement.

I don’t think we can do much when Real Madrid inevitably come knocking to be fair 

3 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Such a strange feeling going into games like this, Tottenham, Man Utd etc on an equal footing with players in the opposition who genuinely wouldn’t get into our XI.

We have beat Spurs, Man City, Arsenal and now Chelsea plus drew with United only failing to beat Liverpool and that's dealing with a injury list as long as Klopps