Jump to content
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Message added by Mark,

Recommended Posts

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9327251/amp/Leicester-close-15m-deal-Celtic-forward-Edouard-long-term-replacement-Vardy.html

 

Sounds like we may be getting closer to signing Édouard.

 

It's a gamble as he's only scored goals in the Scottish League but surely worth it if the reported £15 million fee is true

Edited by Kierzz
Typo
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9327251/amp/Leicester-close-15m-deal-Celtic-forward-Edouard-long-term-replacement-Vardy.html

 

Sounds like we may be getting closer to signing Édouard.

 

It's a gamble as he's only scored goals in the Scottish League but surely worth it if the reported £15 million fee is true

Great deal at that price

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9327251/amp/Leicester-close-15m-deal-Celtic-forward-Edouard-long-term-replacement-Vardy.html

 

Sounds like we may be getting closer to signing Édouard.

 

It's a gamble as he's only scored goals in the Scottish League but surely worth it if the reported £15 million fee is true

For 15m that's a great price. Fingers crossed its true, be nice to get some players sorted before the end of the season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Kierzz said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9327251/amp/Leicester-close-15m-deal-Celtic-forward-Edouard-long-term-replacement-Vardy.html

 

Sounds like we may be getting closer to signing Édouard.

 

It's a gamble as he's only scored goals in the Scottish League but surely worth it if the reported £15 million fee is true

😂 I do love the "its a gamble" quotes.

 

I doubt the £15 mill is true but even at £20 mill that is a bargain for a striker of that quality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Deebhoy said:

😂 I do love the "its a gamble" quotes.

 

I doubt the £15 mill is true but even at £20 mill that is a bargain for a striker of that quality.

 

You a Celtic fan I assume by your name.

 

Does he just play No9 or can he play any other position? How much do you rate him?

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Tuna said:

 

My absolute favourite part of that article:

 

"At one point Celtic had hoped to receive as much as £40m for the striker"

 

We have a moral duty to drive the price down even further. **** Celtic.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW, with Odsonne Edouard and Boubakary Soumaré being potential targets possibly coming in for the summer, I honestly have to hand it to the recruitment team and our scouting network. Impressive! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

So Celtic paid £9million for him and we're about to sign him for £15million and Celtic have to give PSG £6million?

 

Either someone is pulling figures out of thin air or Celtic are about to be on the end of one of the worst transfer deals in Scottish history :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

It's the logical transfer for us at a great price. My only gripe is this could and should have been done this January. I don't want to hear we don't have any money, Celtic's season was over and we could easily have given them a few million loan fee with an obligation to buy for the £15m we will be paying in the summer.

 

 

 

No way the Celtic board would have agreed to it then. 

 

They'd just had demonstrations outside the ground mostly against Lennon but also calling for Lawell's head.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

 

No way the Celtic board would have agreed to it then. 

 

They'd just had demonstrations outside the ground mostly against Lennon but also calling for Lawell's head.

 

Agreed on this - you don’t just give up on the title in Glasgow if you want to keep your heed ......

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

 

No way the Celtic board would have agreed to it then. 

 

They'd just had demonstrations outside the ground mostly against Lennon but also calling for Lawell's head.

 

 

 

Rubbish, as @Muzzy_Larsson pointed out a number of times that Celtic are shrewd and if the numbers made sense they'd have done the deal this January. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

So Celtic paid £9million for him and we're about to sign him for £15million and Celtic have to give PSG £6million?

 

Either someone is pulling figures out of thin air or Celtic are about to be on the end of one of the worst transfer deals in Scottish history :D

...you would think that it would be on profit!!!

  Based on a £15m sale monies owed to PSG would be £2.4m.

Link to post
Share on other sites

French Revolution at the foxes! Soumare,  Edouard and of course we already have the Foff! Probs £40m combined and without having to sell anyone. Realistically anyone else being signed probs would be on loan or with the sale of someone else.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...