Jump to content
majaco

Transfer targets ongoing

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Not a fan of edouard but would be happy to be proven wrong, looked terrible being played as a lone striker the few times ive seen them this season, only seemed to perform in a front two with griffiths beside him. Doesnt seem to have the ability to lead the line.

Played most of his time at Celtic as a lone striker...

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

It kind of makes sense if the article is true in saying that they want a decent sell on fee inserted into the deal... say we move him on for 50+ million and they’ve got say a 20% sell on clause they’re bagging a decent sum of money that psg get nothing from rather than holding on for a lager fee this summer that will be hit hard with the sell on fee for psg

Throw in a couple or cans of Carling then, PSG won't touch that, they're all about the 1664

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Fairly sure he mostly starts up front alongside griffiths or christie, might be wrong though.

How we've set up lately, could be another way of bringing Maddison/Barnes into games.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

Fairly sure he mostly starts up front alongside griffiths or christie, might be wrong though.

Christie is an AM, much like Maddison and Griffiths was out for most of last season with mental health issues and has only really started to play his way back into the team. so Eddy was up front by himself for most of his time there. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We should have a look Albert Braut Tjåland, Haaland’s cousin who is currently shitting all over his fellow academy players. 17 years old and has scored 64 goals in 37 games, or something obscene like that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

We should have a look Albert Braut Tjåland, Haaland’s cousin who is currently shitting all over his fellow academy players. 17 years old and has scored 64 goals in 37 games, or something obscene like that. 

We'd drop him in the u18's for not being physical enough

Link to post
Share on other sites

At the fee being rumoured, Edouard seems like smart business. Rodgers knows and likes him and at 23, he will likely get better. 

 

A winger and ACM and getting our players rested and injury free for next season, and we will be an even stronger prospect. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought Edouard was a certainty for awhile now.

 

I also think whoever we sign might be the main striker next season, with Vardy playing the support role. 

 

At the price quoted we'd have money left for a top Midfielder or Winger. or maybe both.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Out...

 

 

Morgan

Fuchs

Nacho

Hamza

 

In...

 

Eduoard 

Thauvin

Sounamare

Tarkowski

 

With KDH and Sowah being brought into the main squad.  I would prefer Toney and Brooks over Eduoard and Thauvin but if the both come up, it would be unlikely. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Out...

 

 

Morgan

Fuchs

Nacho

Hamza

 

In...

 

Eduoard 

Thauvin

Sounamare

Tarkowski

 

With KDH and Sowah being brought into the main squad.  I would prefer Toney and Brooks over Eduoard and Thauvin but if the both come up, it would be unlikely. 

 

Brooks not really done much this season has he at a lower level. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Brooks not really done much this season has he at a lower level. 

Has he not? I've not really followed him this year. Only going by what I've saw of him previously.

Link to post
Share on other sites

For an comparedly economical price below would work;

Central Forward-Musa Dembele

Left Wing - Pedro Neto (Wolves)

Right Wing- Ruben Garcia (Osasuna)

Stanciu (sub to attacking midfield)- (Slavia Prague)

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greyowl said:

For an comparedly economical price below would work;

Central Forward-Musa Dembele

Left Wing - Pedro Neto (Wolves)

Right Wing- Ruben Garcia (Osasuna)

Stanciu (sub to attacking midfield)- (Slavia Prague)

 

 

 

Neto be about £50 million

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...