StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

That's a bit better, good movement from Thomas, need to see a bit more of that directness from him.

Its good to see how much others seem to pass to him, means they have confidence in his ability.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Don’t get that ? So every attempted assist from a footballer must be perfect. I don’t think even Messi or Ronaldo has perfect attempted assist stat. 

You don't get that simply 'trying' isn't good enough for European Football?

Right. Lets sign 11 runners.

1 minute ago, Arkie Bennett said:

Wilf with his customary crap shot. 

For a brief second I thought he was going to half volley it into the top corner!

• Like 1
Just now, hejammy said:

Truly woeful so far. Probably the worst I've seen us for a long time. It's all so slow, no creativity, no urgency. 

Seems to be the catchphrase of the past 2-3 years. When we are bad we are bad but at least the frequency of it is dropping.

• Like 1

I don't think having Ndidi alongside another defence midfielder ever plays to his or our strengths. We're lacking cohesion here and massive reliance on Tielemans to be the creator. Has to be Barnes in the second half. 

Just now, Staff said:

Get amartey off for Ricardo 

You could put Ricardo on for about 5 of the starting XI and he’d be an improvement in their position.

1 minute ago, Shane said:

We stopped him ourselves tbh by playing him further forward. He can do a job there for sure, but a game like tonight needs Youri starting attacks from deep and dictating the tempo.

He's being Kamarked out of the game

• Like 1