StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

I think that's the first time I've turned off a Leicester game before it's finished in about 5 years. 

Enough is enough. Injuries have ravaged us, yes, but this was a piss poor performance. Really disappointed in Vardy, Cags and Choudhury in particular tonight. Awful.

Oh well, fair play Slavia, you showed us how it's done. Good luck.

• Like 3
Just now, Tuna said:

lol Harvey's just done that **** and it was majestic.

That guy was fouling him all game last game... I would have forgave a leg snapper there. That Bah is a diving little bitch

Say what you want about the team that started , but i'm not sure we have got better since the subs came on.  its been woeful , we have got what we deserved over two legs 

• Like 1

Absolute joke getting knocked out here. Proper embarrassing evening. No other English side would lose to these. Thought we were better than we were tonight by starting with that joke of a side.

I'm sure I'll get a hammering for this, and trust me, I'm gutted we're limping out of Europe when I've barely seen us play in Europe in my lifetime, but I think going out of the competition and not having these Thursday game could be a blessing in disguise.

Just now, Md9 said:

You know one of the other Prem teams will play these next round and score about 6 

I hope they do. I hope they get absolute savaged to the point the club has to fold out of pure shame and embarrassment.

• Haha 1