StanSP

LCFC vs Slavia Prague (2nd Leg) - Match Thread - 25/02/2021

3 minutes ago, Buce said:

Sure, but I'm pretty sure they're not walking...

Are you up early or late?

Haha, late having had some sleep. Usually watch the first 15 mins and save the rest to watch the next morning with my elderly father and brother in law.

Can't understand why one of Periera or Castagne aren't starting at right back either. We need our attacking fullbacks at home or the balance is off. No need to rest them both in a game this important. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
Just now, hejammy said:

Wow our pitch looks shocking! Really need to sort it out. Looks almost championship or worse level 

It's being relaid in the summer :dunno:

What do you expect to be done mid-season?

Just now, hejammy said:

Wow our pitch looks shocking! Really need to sort it out. Looks almost championship or worse level 

we used to have an amazing pitch and was the envy of other clubs! Guess that is why it is in desperate need of being relayed 

1 minute ago, STUHILL said:

Hope Under finally realises he doesn't have to shoot every time he gets the ball! 

Huge game for him to impress, but he needs to chill and make smart decisions 

You can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.  He's gonna thwack a howitzer tonight dumping ball and keeper into the top corner.

• Haha 1
Just now, StanSP said:

It's being relaid in the summer :dunno:

What do you expect to be done mid-season?

Well whilst other teams have the same number of games etc their pitch looks a lot better, I'm no gardener but surely we can do better even inbetween games? 

1 minute ago, murphy said:

You can't win the lottery if you don't buy a ticket.  He's gonna thwack a howitzer tonight dumping ball and keeper into the top corner.

...attempted from our own box no doubt lol

Just now, hejammy said:

Well whilst other teams have the same number of games etc their pitch looks a lot better, I'm no gardener but surely we can do better even inbetween games? 

Tbf Leeds went to great lengths relaying their pitch mid-season recently and if anything it’s worse than it was. The ground staff will gave an adequate plan. 

2 minutes ago, murphy said:

That's what I thought but I spoke with a Nigerian prince earlier who says I have...

• Like 1