StanSP

Burnley (A) - Pre-Match Thread - 03/02/2021

Just now, honeybradger said:

That's got to be a joke...

We'll find out shortly however he is usually very accurate thanks to whatever 'connections' he has within the club.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, NewEnglandFox said:

Been some lifeless midweek trips to Burnley the last few seasons. Just getting my dread in early.

Who can forget a miserable 1-0 defeat at Turf Moor on transfer deadline day after signing Molla Wague right before Ranieri was sacked.

1 minute ago, adejo92 said:

We'll find out shortly however he is usually very accurate thanks to whatever 'connections' he has within the club.

Best case scenario it shakes up the tactics and maybe gives some of our players a new perspective on the game idk.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, honeybradger said:

That's got to be a joke...

Just suppose it is true... I am surprised the industrious albrighton is not in.  It's his type of game.

Surely back 4 and 4 in mid?

Just now, honeybradger said:

Best case scenario it shakes up the tactics and maybe gives some of our players a new perspective on the game idk.

I think the amount of injuries have taken any 'choice' out of BR's control. Hopefully some people on the bench to inject some venom in the latter stages of the game...if we're still in it.

after all the Tavares hype in here I am fully convinced he is going to be the best thing since sliced bread, having only seen him play for 10 minutes. I'm at the point that I'm gutted he's not even in the starting 11 for tonight. this is bad

• Like 1

I don't understand what the problem is with that team? 

Need to mitigate the lack of attacking threat somehow as Under (who's woeful) and Albrighton (out of form) are the only other options.

We need the physicality in there, I'm more concerned about energy levels, they were running on flat batteries Sunday and had less than 15 minutes in them let alone 90. Maybe not the day to blood a kid but we can't just retreat and dig in with our current levels.