UpTheLeagueFox

Burnley match thread - Wednesday 3rd March at 6pm

I dont know how Brendan can watch the last 10 minutes and not make a change. It reminds me of Slavia Prague 2nd leg - 1st half. We are getting pinned deep and have given up a fair few chances because our centerbacks are getting beaten and our wingbacks don't have an outlet in midfield to play through.

• Like 2

Amartey has given the ball away more times than anyone (barring Soyuncu maybe) but I've not seen the same criticism levelled towards him as Mendy gets? 

Can someone please offer a pop corn to BR?

He may need some snack while watching Burnley's attacking us with intensity.

He shouldn't get paid 100.000 pound a week for watching. When he is planning to interfere?

• Like 1

Sat in front of an open fire with a nice red, the prospect of a cold dank weekday evening in the stands at Turd Moor doesn't even bear contemplation. 

• Like 1

I think we can safely say it’s not just the players who have lost it currently. Rodgers MUST act. He’s paid an absolute fortune NOT to be the rabbit in the headlights. Fuch my ozone. 

Just now, StanSP said:

Amartey has given the ball away more times than anyone (barring Soyuncu maybe) but I've not seen the same criticism levelled towards him as Mendy gets? 

Amartey is awful. He may aswell have been sat in the stands when Wood had that headed chance. Absoutely no physical presence at all. Some players just fill you with dread and both him and Hamza are two culprits.

Just now, Line-X said:

Sat in front of an open fire with a nice red, the prospect of a cold dank weekday evening in the stands at Turd Moor doesn't even bear contemplation. 

What red?