Jump to content
StanSP

Brighton vs LCFC - Match Thread - 06/03/2021 (Sky Sports)

Recommended Posts

I'm pretty happy with that line up as long as its 3 and we don't pass it around the back in a 5 for 80 mins. Let's go for it and really give the Manure something to actually talk about rather than ignore us 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like it, let's get back to winning ways.

 

Anyone remember the early 90's, someone, somewhere in the South Stand, would shout:

 

COME ON YOU CITY SLICKERS!!!!

 

lol

 

No idea why that came in to my mind.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I will genuinely put this on my CV

 

• Got Tavares the nod at Leicester

 

This is probably the best day of my life, bollocks to the bairns and missus.

You must feel like Sarah Gilbert, the lady who led the Oxford vaccine team. Hopeful that your discovery will transform our world, anxious in case there’s a problem.

 

i hope you have broad shoulders upon which to carry the responsibility. We are with you 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Also bear in mind that 2 of the back 3 are not averse to coming out with the ball. 

I think you’ll find brighton press cags and wes to allow big Dan to bring it out ........ 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Would of preferred a back 4. But happy with that line up. Our bench shows the struggles we’re having with injuries. 

There is some secret sauce shyt going on with Brighton and our back 3. Switch them to a 2 mid game and we always win.

 

It is known.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gerard said:

 

He's just chilling in his living room after hearing the team news.

 

randy marsh cum Blank Template - Imgflip

His living room will be flooded if Tavares scores tonight.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

You must feel like Sarah Gilbert, the lady who led the Oxford vaccine team. Hopeful that your discovery will transform our world, anxious in case there’s a problem.

 

i hope you have broad shoulders upon which to carry the responsibility. We are with you 

Isn't that the dark-haired girl from Roseanne?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Charl91 said:

Would you rather play Choudhury, who does both those things at the same time? lol 

If Amarty had played the ball forward down the line & not back to Ndidi Choudhury wouldn't be getting slagged off.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

There is some secret sauce shyt going on with Brighton and our back 3. Switch them to a 2 mid game and we always win.

 

It is known.

My worry is if we do this having Amartey at rb. Hope it continues. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

3/5 at the back always makes my p!ss itch, especially against bang average teams, but I'm excited to see a Tavares debut and the Iheanacho - Vardy partnership blossom so... :bounce:

 

We better not sit back as we are usually won't to do with the 3 CBs though 👊

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Like it, let's get back to winning ways.

 

Anyone remember the early 90's, someone, somewhere in the South Stand, would shout:

 

COME ON YOU CITY SLICKERS!!!!

 

lol

 

No idea why that came in to my mind.

I remember it well and used to laugh everytime....sounded aan older guy too

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...