StanSP

LCFC vs Man City - Match Thread - 03/04/2021 (Sky Sports)

I shouldn't be nervous after the Baggies result, but I am. I want us to win this so badly. Did you know if we score that will be the first time any side has put 6 past a Pep team in one season? 

Jesus.

Two minutes into the coverage and it's a Man City toss fest already, soundtracked by Oasis.

Twunts.

Edited by Vacamion
  • Haha 1

Our home record isn't too bad against these in recent times:-

Manchester City have alternated between defeat (2) and victory (2) in their last four Premier League away games against Leicester, winning 1-0 at the King Power Stadium in February 2020. 

Just now, Ric Flair said:

Tavares has only just returned to training this week and Thanawat was amongst them all international break whilst Flynn and a couple others were away on U21 or younger age group international duty. Perhaps he's really impressed them?

Tavares  must be out of the team, dont think  he's signing, by sidnei  and thank you  for  this 11 years at the  club 😔😔😔 , what happened  Mr rudkin ?

Seven players who appeared in all three games for their country during the international fortnight are on Man City’s bench - Stones, Foden, Sterling, Gundogan, Cancelo, Bernardo Silva, Ferran Torres. The only one in the starting lineup is Ruben Dias.

Ridiculous how strong their squad is. And that they’ve got no injuries.

Just now, Simon alex said:

Tavares  must be out of the team, dont think  he's signing, by sidnei  and thank you  for  this 11 years at the  club 😔😔😔 , what happened  Mr rudkin ?

It's not done yet, I still think he will sign a new deal. He's only returned to training this week. 

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

Jesus.

Two minutes into the coverage and it's a Man City toss fest already, soundtracked by Oasis.

Twunts.

Are Leicester playing?

1 minute ago, fazzyfox said:

Anyone done the topical "Jesus / crosses" joke yet?

I think you've nailed it already. 

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Jesus.

Twunts.

Just 'City'. They own it. 

• Like 1

Did Jamie Redknapp once play for us??

He must have done because it seems that for every one of our Sky games the pundits are him and someone who played for the opposition.