Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Joe_Fox

Welcome?

Hello one and all.

I recognise many names of people on this forum (Scowy, Teeno, Ashov, Cobbo, BlueMistress to name but a few) and for those who do not know me I am Joe_Fox.

When TalkingBalls was in it's prime I was certainly the most prolific poster and won the much acclaimed "Best Contributer of the Year" award. It should be said that I was the bad boy, the Stan Collymore of the forum (except the dogging and wife beating part of course). I received two bans, one for posting a picture of a dead rabbit (I know, crazy) and one for something trivial like logging in as different people to cause havoc (I know, even crazier) and also got into some hot water with some immature posters who spammed me with plenty of x-rated offensive e-mails.

However, since then I have cleaned up my act. The razor sharp wit is still there of course but obviously this might not be welcomed by all.

This e-mail is basically to find out whether or not Joe_Fox is welcome on this forum.

I would be eternally grateful if you would let me know your comments.

Best wishes

Joe_Fox

Joe_Fox go back to where you came from you arsewipe.

Only messing me old mucker, your very welcome here for me, so thats me down as a yes on the 'Am I Welcome List'.

I hope your here to contribute alot aswel because it can get very boring in the day when people are working.

Oh and if you need a signature request one in the Signatures Thread mate, all the best and ill see you around.

:)

I'd rather lick my own arse after a night of kebab indulgence than use one of your signatures.

Change of plan.

You are NOT welcome here... :angry:

Welcome Joe_fox

You are very welcome. We need abit of humour around the place.

19253[/snapback]

Quite correct, been lacking. I need to write a story again, aint done one in a while.

19256[/snapback]

Oh, are they sposed to be funny?!

Archived