StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

Maddison really doesn't want to go to the euros it seems. Probably fucjed any chance on England. No way southgate gives him a thought now.

Stupidity and has a massive impact on our chances of top 4. 

1 minute ago, KFS said:

“I want to be talked about again” - James Maddison

Euro’s place gone if there ever was a chance. Fvcking moron.

Biggest game of the season. 

Should all be fined.

• Like 1

So braindead. Imagine being paid tens of thousands a week to do your dream job and you still mess it up by breaking covid restrictions the week leading up to one of the biggest games of the season. Absolute stupidity by all of them. 

• Like 1

Probably in the minority but i’d prefer to play Fuchs over Amartey in the back 3.

Fuchs actually played quite well in this system early in the season but got burned out. 

We could then play Fofana in his preferred RCB position.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goober said:

Why harm our own chances by dropping them though? Fine them, bollock them behind closed doors, anything

Agree with this considering the time of the season. Even slap them with a bigger fine to compensate

Just now, Goober said:

Why harm our own chances by dropping them though? Fine them, bollock them behind closed doors, anything

A best, it's not a good look for the club, at worst it directly goes against PL protocol.

Either way, it's the only decision. 

Still a very good team. The midfield still capable of dominating. Disappointed by the rumours but I did stupid things in my 20s. They’ll be reprimanded by the manager and end of story. 

I feel we are going to see flashes of Riccy pre injury today. He’ll have cresswell on toast. 

Come on you blue boys!

Most important game of the season and this happens. Insane behaviour from so called professionals. Not a huge amount on the bench for us clearly. Need everyone to be hitting 8+ out of 10. 

Edited by oxtonfox
2 minutes ago, Fox_in_a_Box said:

Maddison really doesn't want to go to the euros it seems. Probably fucjed any chance on England. No way southgate gives him a thought now.

Stupidity and has a massive impact on our chances of top 4. 

Grealish has done worse several times and he's still in the squad.