StanSP

West Ham vs LCFC - Sunday 11th April - Sky Sports

Just now, oxtonfox said:

Didn't Arteta do the same with Aubameyang a few weeks back? That was one player though. He brought him back in for the next game

I could be wrong but I think that was because he was repeatedly late for match days...

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

They could of least invited some West Ham players to the party.

On a serious note, i was buzzing when i woke this morning, so looking forward to the game. Strong squad - strong bench., couldnt see anything other than a win. 

Really disappointed if this whole saga proves to be true, they have let themselves down, the fans who support them week in and out and the other players.

Its put a whole downer coming upto the game... 

I wonder if it might have the opposite afffect?  Put a bit of fire and grievance into the starting XI?

Edited by murphy
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Fox_in_a_Box said:

Maddison really doesn't want to go to the euros it seems. Probably fucjed any chance on England. No way southgate gives him a thought now.

Stupidity and has a massive impact on our chances of top 4. 

If that's what Southgate does, fair play. I'd do the same in his position. Total ill discipline from Maddison. 

I have put together bits and pieces on hear regarding Maddison, Perez and Choudary having a party or something along those lines and being excluded from the squad, Maddison isn't fully 100% fit, Choudary wouldn't of played, an Perez has been in good form, so while it lessens are chances, Praet will be keen to be involved again, an the bigger picture of nobody being bigger than the overall squad, is an important message to reiterate for any long term success we hope to achieve, the players are young and human who make mistakes, we move on, Maddison with a point to prove in a SF and remaining games is good, an he will wanna try and force his way into the euro squad. We move on.

4 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Let's see how Brendan swings this one in his interview. He made up some very whiffy excuse for Hamza and Chilwell last season. 

I imagine he’ll just say something along the lines of “they’re being internally disciplined” 

Disclaimer, this only applies if true

I don't know if any players ever read anything put out on here but I don't care if they do. If this is true then these guys really need to hang their heads in shame. Maddison can do one for all I care at this moment in time. They probably won't see it as a big deal, but what they've done is thoughtless and a real slap in the face of a lot of Leicester fans.

This week represents a huge time in the progression of this football club and to disrupt plans and harmony going into one of the biggest games of the season, quickly followed by our 1st fa cup semi final in 40 years is beyond what is classed as stupid, thoughtless and selfish behaviour. 

Add to that, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this, for the last year I've had no parties, no social gatherings other than what we've been allowed in small windows. I've played hardly any 5 aside football, barely been to the gym. My entire life has changed because I've followed rules and guidelines as they have been set out. To be in the public eye, especially someone of Maddison’s standing amongst us Leicester fans, and to do what they have done only goes to highlight the "us and them" attitude of professional footballers. 

I couldn't careless about Hamza, he's not good enough anyway, Perez is neither here or there as far as I'm concerned, he's definitely more there though now, but Maddison, to be given the trust of handling interviews etc to be made a poster boy and then to spit in the face of the club, his manager and the fans is ridiculous and has a long way back for me now to gain any sort of respect back

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Just shows that Maddison is all talk in his interviews. Acting like he is really professional and bigging up Rodgers etc. Shown his true colours now. Absolutely embarrassing and infuriating behaviour. I pick him out as the others won’t have any affect on our season. With Maddison just coming back from injury and doing that is inexcusable. 

Spot on.

People will spout the whole he gets picked on for his dress sense or his flashy style bollocks, but he's done a number of stupid things in his career now, needs to grow up.

PS. I say this as a fan of the club and someone who wants to see him do well. Speaking as a young-ish lad myself, I'd probably be doing a lot more stupid things than he is.

2 minutes ago, Heskey2011 said:

It's two adults leading astray four over grown kids.

Can't expect Hamza and Barnes not to follow along, peer pressure is a muthafluffer.

Why? They’re fully grown adults with their own minds. 

6 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Maddison talks the talk but he’s just like Grealish. In fact, is it a coincidence that Grealish is all of a sudden out for a couple more weeks?

Both stopped playing around the same time in mid February too.