Tuna

West Ham away post match 3-2

15 minutes ago, Tomek said:

Anything other than top 4 is a complete failure and questions will rightly be asked about the ability of Brendan. 

He’s been badly let down ..  he’s a manager not a babysitter ..

• Like 1

The killer was conceding that 3rd so early in the 2nd half. By the end they (West Ham) were scared of the ball being on the pitch and were doing everything to prevent it, how those ****s got 6 points from us this season I don't know. Started to step it up too late, another 5 mins and they would have cracked. Commentary missed the point, it would be better for us to win today then lose to WBA as today we could have a say on West Hams point tally. At least Wilf didn't get a 2nd yellow. 

Really don't know about the semi now, regarding the naughty boys, should any of the 11 who finished this match lose their place?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

And Barnes, dont know why he seems to be getting a free pass. Hes as big a **** as the rest of them if true.

He was missing this game anyway. Anyone who went was an idiot but the players who would've been available will understandably get more criticism.

It’s got to the point where Vardy is in the team on reputation alone.

Our greatest ever striker has gone missing for far too long. He hasn’t had a good game since Spurs away. If we end up this season outside the top four, his horrendous form slump will undoubtedly be one of the main reasons.

Sad but true.

• Like 1
Just now, fazzyfox said:

The killer was conceding that 3rd so early in the 2nd half. By the end they (West Ham) were scared of the ball being on the pitch and were doing everything to prevent it, how those ****s got 6 points from us this season I don't know. Started to step it up too late, another 5 mins and they would have cracked. Commentary missed the point, it would be better for us to win today then lose to WBA as today we could have a say on West Hams point tally. At least Wilf didn't get a 2nd yellow. 

Really don't know about the semi now, regarding the naughty boys, should any of the 11 who finished this match lose their place?

Well Perez and hamza aren’t any great loss anyway, Maddison I’m not sure what we will do. That’s hamza finished at the football club anyway.

Got what we deserved, you can't play like that for two thirds of the game and expect to get a thing.

I think on that showing, neither finish in the top four.

We've put pressure on ourselves again, and West Ham's game management is terrible, you can't sustain anything from shitting yourself at 3-0 up every time.

I think the next four of West Brom, Palace, Southampton and Newcastle - it has to be 12 points.

• Like 4
Just now, Corky said:

He was missing this game anyway. Anyone who went was an idiot but the players who would've been available will understandably get more criticism.

Doesnt matter hes still part of the team and will be in the same environment at the training ground. All as bad as each other

Just now, Corky said:

Yeah, although morally it's no different the club had no choice but to keep them away from the rest of the team and miss today's game, therefore Maddison, Perez and Choudhury have been massively inconsiderate. The problem is we badly need Maddison and in due course Barnes as well and cutting our nose off to spite our face is silly.

• Like 1
Just now, Corky said:

He could have still brought covid in to the team bubble.

It's just as stupid.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Corky said:

And he wasn't travelling either. That's not the point though. There are clear rules and social distancing policies. Imagine if this had caused an outbreak at Seagrave. 

1 minute ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Can anyone explain to me why the off the ball elbow on Vardy wasn’t a penalty? 

Dawson looked right at him, changed direction and clocked him on the side of the head.

It should have been a penalty and a red card.

Not that we can have any complaints with the refereeing overall, how Ndidi stayed on is absolutely beyond me.

• Like 1

Will be replaying that Fofana header in my head for the rest of tonight. Imagine if that went in. 

Disgraceful first hour. West Ham didn’t even play well, but capitalised on some of our Sunday league defending. Even at 3-0 down we were dangling a leg out and making half arsed tackles. 

I’m glad they showed a set of bollocks towards the end of, but as a whole that is simply not good enough. Hugely let down by their teammates too. Albrighton was the only appealing option on the bench. Choudhury, Perez and Maddison should be seriously ashamed.

• Like 1

Ricardo should have gone down. I haven't seen it again but it looked like a sitter of a pen'. Needed Vardy on the ball at that point. Albrighton was great when he came on, disappointed he didn't start tbh because he's always good at forging partnerships down that right side. We really missed Barnes, Mads and Perez's creativity and directness, the news about their actions makes this even more anger-inducing.

It's more frustrating as I feel we could have still got something from this game. I didn't feel like WH ever outplayed us. They warned us a couple of times and BR along with players on the pitch should have heeded it and changed tactics. Three goals down is a mad hill to make for yourself and unacceptable. 

We need a massive bounce back. Get into a FA cup final and this game will be quickly forgotten. IF we don't then even more pressure and questions will be put on the team and BR. At some point we're going to have to talk about Vardy.  

I'm not defending Barnes but if we're talking about the implications of today's match his offence is lesser. It doesn't excuse him and he should be given the same punishment.

I don't know how it works with the injured players- whether they train separately or could even train at home?

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Well Perez and hamza aren’t any great loss anyway, Maddison I’m not sure what we will do. That’s hamza finished at the football club anyway.

If his dream club Man Utd come in with a sensible offer, we'll sell Maddison after this.

• Like 1